• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need a new batman film 78bh

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
      Enemy.

Mind = blown. What a beautifully crafted film that crawls under you skin like a spider (lol). But seriously, finally a movie that expect SO MUCH of its audience. It gives us, the viewers, a lot of room for interpretation and gives us something that really sticks. If you like getting confused and interested at the same time, and afterwards sit down and try to put it together, this is for you. And to me, defiantly an amazing film. 9/10
      Decent, I downloaded it but not watched it yet, gonna defo watch it ASAP after that lil review.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Decent, I downloaded it but not watched it yet, gonna defo watch it ASAP after that lil review.
        Hope you'll enjoy it bro. Just know that it ain't your normal kind of movie. Everything is just so different in it, but I recommend watching it. Use a little time on putting together an analysis of the movie yourself (also while watching). And when you feel you cannot get a more complete picture, look up Chris Stuckmanns interpretation of it on youtube, and you might get some new and interesting points which will make it all much more interesting.

Comment

Hope you'll enjoy it bro. Just know that it ain't your normal kind of movie. Everything is just so different in it, but I recommend watching it. Use a little time on putting together an analysis of the movie yourself (also while watching). And when you feel you cannot get a more complete picture, look up Chris Stuckmanns interpretation of it on youtube, and you might get some new and interesting points which will make it all much more interesting.
          Cool, I'll let you know what I think after I watch it, and thanks for the tip lol. Literally just finishing up The Walking Dead Season 4. Banged out all seasons over the last 2 weeks so will be back to watching more movies.

Comment

• Apocalypto is my favorite film ever and there aint even any English in it

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              Cool, I'll let you know what I think after I watch it, and thanks for the tip lol. Literally just finishing up The Walking Dead Season 4. Banged out all seasons over the last 2 weeks so will be back to watching more movies.
              I hate Walking Dead lol. Couldn't get through the first season
              Originally posted by Shake View Post
              Apocalypto is my favorite film ever and there aint even any English in it
              It's an awesome movie!

Comment

Haha, why? First season is best imo lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                  Haha, why? First season is best imo lmfao
                  For real? The show must suck ass then!

I just think it is amateurishly made, embrassingly written and mediocre acted. I love zombies, but it's just so bad. And most of the time nothing happens, and shitty dialogue and characters can not carry it when there's no zombies.

Comment

For real? The show must suck ass then!

I just think it is amateurishly made, embrassingly written and mediocre acted. I love zombies, but it's just so bad. And most of the time nothing happens, and shitty dialogue and characters can not carry it when there's no zombies.
                    Ahh, well I love drama and dialogue, character developement, cuz I read the comics so I find it really interesting, but if you like the zombies, then you should continue watching, season 3 and 4 is full of them..
                    Season 2 is pretty boring tbh.

1st season was just a test, only 6 episodes, I agree acting was mediocre, but imo screenplay was written pretty good.

In upcoming seasons tho, the acting gets lot better.. It's a nice show imo, nothing like Breaking Bad tho hah

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      Ahh, well I love drama and dialogue, character developement, cuz I read the comics so I find it really interesting, but if you like the zombies, then you should continue watching, season 3 and 4 is full of them..
                      Season 2 is pretty boring tbh.

1st season was just a test, only 6 episodes, I agree acting was mediocre, but imo screenplay was written pretty good.

In upcoming seasons tho, the acting gets lot better.. It's a nice show imo, nothing like Breaking Bad tho hah
                      Haha, nah ain't expecting no BB either.

But I think I'll pass on WD... I got a decent amount of shows that I'm currently watching like Game of Thrones, Turn and Banshee so I think I'm good for now. If a show doesn't catch my interest after 3 episodes (max 4), then I don't wanna use my time on it.

Comment

I fucking loved it lol

Comment

Haha, nah ain't expecting no BB either.

But I think I'll pass on WD... I got a decent amount of shows that I'm currently watching like Game of Thrones, Turn and Banshee so I think I'm good for now. If a show doesn't catch my interest after 3 episodes (max 4), then I don't wanna use my time on it.
                          Yeah that's same for me.. Im currently watching "Suits"...I got hooked after 1st episode!

Is Game of Thrones good? Never watched it.. Can you give me like short opinion on it?

Comment

Working...
                          X