This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    I've heard nothing but mixed reviews. Some people said great film. Some people said worst horrible. Wish they hadn't paid to see it.
    Have you not seen it

I enjoyed it, I would definitely watch it again.

By the way did you ever watch that Frankenstein film

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      Have you not seen it

I enjoyed it, I would definitely watch it again.

By the way did you ever watch that Frankenstein film
      Na I've been putting off watching it for ages, just because some people said to me absolutely nothing happens in it till the end etc and it was just boring... I will get round to it.

Haha noooo I didn't lool! It's on my PC. Not been watching many films lately, just been playing COD on me PS4 on my nights free.

Comment

Na I've been putting off watching it for ages, just because some people said to me absolutely nothing happens in it till the end etc and it was just boring... I will get round to it.

Haha noooo I didn't lool! It's on my PC. Not been watching many films lately, just been playing COD on me PS4 on my nights free.
        Haha! Like I said mate, the film is terrible (imo) but you may enjoy it for Hannah McKay

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          true.

and welcome back lol.

you come back for that c5 lol?
          Hah, haven't even paid attention to when he plans on releasing that tbh. Not that I'm not interested tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          IWhere you been man?
          Took a break and had no plans for when or if I would come back. Needed to throw some focus on school and stuff like that, so I thought it was the best decision.

You watched some great movies lately bruh?

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
            Hah, haven't even paid attention to when he plans on releasing that tbh. Not that I'm not interested tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Took a break and had no plans for when or if I would come back. Needed to throw some focus on school and stuff like that, so I thought it was the best decision.

Sweet man, sounds like a smart choice.

Raid 2.

>>

Shit was super dope.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

oh shit look who's back

Comment

Sweet man, sounds like a smart choice.

Raid 2.

>>

Shit was super dope.
                The Raid 2 was fucking mental. Best sequel in quite a while, holy fuck.

Fighting was top notch and blew the first out of the water, but that surprisingly awesomely directed car chase, fuck>>>>>

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                oh shit look who's back

Comment

Comment

The Raid 2 was fucking mental. Best sequel in quite a while, holy fuck.

Fighting was top notch and blew the first out of the water, but that surprisingly awesomely directed car chase, fuck>>>>>
                    It was an amazing sequel... Like AMAZING! I got to see a screening 5 days early before release, back to back with the first Raid on before hand. Was epic.

Going to see Spider-Man 2 tomorrow. I have high hopes and it's been reviewed quite good, so I'm hoping it's gonna be 2 for 2 and this will be another great sequel... But I have been known to be let down my Spider-Man movies so I'm trying to not get too excited.

Comment

• Enemy.

Mind = blown. What a beautifully crafted film that crawls under you skin like a spider (lol). But seriously, finally a movie that expect SO MUCH of its audience. It gives us, the viewers, a lot of room for interpretation and gives us something that really sticks. If you like getting confused and interested at the same time, and afterwards sit down and try to put it together, this is for you. And to me, defiantly an amazing film. 9/10

Comment

• Is the new Spider-Man movie any good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                          Is the new Spider-Man movie any good?
                          Depends, if you liked the first one you'll REALLY like this one if not you'll dislike this one heaps. I really enjoyed the action sequences and some parts were actually laugh out loud funny but A LOT of character development and plot points were horribly executed and rushed and some parts of the film were just so its really mediocre but you may have a different opinion go check it out!

4/10 for me

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X