Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw Disaster Movie for the 2nd time ever. Didn't notice Kim Kardashian was in it back then.

This song at the ending though…
    Last edited by Flame Beats; 06-29-2013, 07:43 PM.
    .................... ....................

Comment

• Being John Malkovich.

The most ourageous, disturbing, mind-twisting original movie I've ever seen. I don't know what it is, it's completely insane, but I love the insanity. It really had my full attention through the entire movie and kept on surprising me. But remember to clear your brain before watching it, cause this ain't normal, but hell of a lot fun! 8-9/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        Which ones, there are so many movies about exorcism.
        oops lol.. I meant:

The Exorcist

Exorcist II: The Heretic

The Exorcist III

Last Exorcism

Last Exorcism II

Also, have you seen Lords Of Salem yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Syko View Post
          oops lol.. I meant:

The Exorcist

Exorcist II: The Heretic

The Exorcist III

Last Exorcism

Last Exorcism II

Also, have you seen Lords Of Salem yet?
          I have not seen Lords of Salem, no.

And out of those you wrote I've seen the original Exorcist and The Last Exorcism. The one from the 70s was pretty good but not really scary and even quite funny at times. The Last Exorcism was aight, but it lost it in the end imo.
          So I guess I'm not really a fan, but some are okay just not my fav topic in horror.

Comment

• Watched Before Midnight yesterday.

Good film, don't get the hype; I've seen a thousand better films about relationships. Some really narcissistic dialogue as well.

6-10.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
              Watched Before Midnight yesterday.

Good film, don't get the hype; I've seen a thousand better films about relationships. Some really narcissistic dialogue as well.

6-10.
              I've been thinking bout watching that movie. Have you seen the two others as well?

Comment

I've been thinking bout watching that movie. Have you seen the two others as well?
                Yes, and they're about the same.

Most people have found the films really interesting, even when it's just talking for two+ hours! You should see it; I only dislike it because it's a sort of ripoff of the French New Wave films.

Tell me what you think if you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                  Yes, and they're about the same.

Most people have found the films really interesting, even when it's just talking for two+ hours! You should see it; I only dislike it because it's a sort of ripoff of the French New Wave films.

Tell me what you think if you do.
                  I will. But maaan I got so many movies I gotta watch. Shit's crazy!

- - - Updated - - -

Finally a decent copy has hit the web.

Tonight it's EVIL DEAD time!

Comment

• Evil Dead 2013.

Best way to discribe this will be: a cheap amaturish horror gore-fest, but on a big budget. In the trailer I thought the cinematography and directing looked great but in the movie?.. Not so much.
                    It had no pacing at all either, I felt like the writers had some great ideas for unnecessary gore which they just threw together. Best thing about the movie was the chase scene at the end. -No wait, that's actually wrong, the best scene was the one that came after the credits and lasted 5 seconds.

3-4/10

Comment

Evil Dead 2013.

Best way to discribe this will be: a cheap amaturish horror gore-fest, but on a big budget. In the trailer I thought the cinematography and directing looked great but in the movie?.. Not so much.
                      It had no pacing at all either, I felt like the writers had some great ideas for unnecessary gore which they just threw together. Best thing about the movie was the chase scene at the end. -No wait, that's actually wrong, the best scene was the one that came after the credits and lasted 5 seconds.

3-4/10
                      u cant be serious lmao

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• World war z was pretty straight, anyone else like it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                          World war z was pretty straight, anyone else like it?
                          Its cool. Has that I Am Legend feel to it..
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X