This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    1 minute to download films? How much do that cost?

when do you think a good copy of gravity will be online?
    Bruh, Gravity is cinema material. Go see it in cinemas in 3D man!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Congrats I know exactly how faster speed feels!! I used to be at like 500kb/sec download speed. Was horrid, then got 60mb Virgin Fiber Wire Broadband and now get 7-8mb/sec... Downloading films take all of 1 minute now days lol!

Any film suggestions for tonight I might not have seen? Epic, emotional ones?
    Emotional ones you say?

Have you seen Million Dollar Baby yet? It's not epic but damn that movie went deep man. As always with Eastwood's films it demands full attention to really let yourself into the movie, but damn is it worth it.

And bruh you REALLY need to see the danish movie The Hunt with Mads Mikkelsen, it's great. Trust me.

As for epic AND emotional ones, I don't know... Death Sentence is so underrated, it's an action thriller with The Bacon! Very intense and moving imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
      Bruh, Gravity is cinema material. Go see it in cinemas in 3D man!

- - - Updated - - -

Emotional ones you say?

Have you seen Million Dollar Baby yet? It's not epic but damn that movie went deep man. As always with Eastwood's films it demands full attention to really let yourself into the movie, but damn is it worth it.

And bruh you REALLY need to see the danish movie The Hunt with Mads Mikkelsen, it's great. Trust me.

As for epic AND emotional ones, I don't know... Death Sentence is so underrated, it's an action thriller with The Bacon! Very intense and moving imo.
      Still not watched Million Dollar Baby cos everytime I've looked for it links for it have been dead. I'll take another look. Same with Letters from Iwo Jima... Can't seem to find that.

Hmm I'll check out that movie, I like a sub-title film.

Cheers for the suggestions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Still not watched Million Dollar Baby cos everytime I've looked for it links for it have been dead. I'll take another look. Same with Letters from Iwo Jima... Can't seem to find that.

Hmm I'll check out that movie, I like a sub-title film.

Cheers for the suggestions.
        You welcome man.

And here's the links I used for MDB and LFIJ:
        SPOILERhttp://kickass.to/letters-from-iwo-j...-t7643532.html

Million Dollar Baby (2004) - YIFY Torrents (not sure if this was the one I used actually lol...)

Comment

You welcome man.

And here's the links I used for MDB and LFIJ:
          SPOILERhttp://kickass.to/letters-from-iwo-j...-t7643532.html

Million Dollar Baby (2004) - YIFY Torrents (not sure if this was the one I used actually lol...)
          Managed to get my hands on Letters from Iwo Jima just finished downloading. So will probably put that on in a bit, I'll take a look at that torrent for MDB even though I don't use torrents.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Managed to get my hands on Letters from Iwo Jima just finished downloading. So will probably put that on in a bit, I'll take a look at that torrent for MDB even though I don't use torrents.

Cheers mate.
            what do you use then?

Comment

what do you use then?
              I use premium with uploaded.net. It maximizes your net speed so as long as you have links for the host you have a premium account with you will always get the fasted speed you can.

Loads of hosts out there, but Uploaded.net one of the best ones. Upshared, extrabit, bitshare, hugefiles, rapidgator.

So I have uploaded.net, I'd find a thread on warez with the film I want that has links to download from uploaded.net. Simples.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
                @ProBitaz.Can you show me a pic of your dvd/blue-ray collection? lol
                Didn't forget ya man.

Here:

All my DVDs (except the lowest shelf on the right) is packed away, so if you wanna see all the movies I own, click this link: My Movies Online | Collection

Comment

Didn't forget ya man.

Here:

All my DVDs (except the lowest shelf on the right) is packed away, so if you wanna see all the movies I own, click this link: My Movies Online | Collection
                  damn, thats a dope collection! wondering how much you have spent on movies, haah

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
                    damn, thats a dope collection! wondering how much you have spent on movies, haah
                    Thanks man. And luckily I don't really buy movies as much as I used to.

And I really don't wanna know how much money there's in that collection lol. I got a few limited editions, steelbooks and shit. They are probably worth $80-$100 some of em lol.

Comment

• New trailer for Captain America

Comment

New trailer for Captain America

will only watch if Scarlett has a sex scenes in it.

Comment

• Watched Million Dollar Baby.

Comment

Working...
                          X