• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    You're wack.

On a more positive note... Godzilla in a few hours
    Seeing it tomorrow, let me know how it was homie

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
      Seeing it tomorrow, let me know how it was homie
      It was great. Wicked movie.

BUT I will say one thing. Don't expect a shit tone of Godzilla action, I think this is what will make people say it was shit bla bla bla, because they go wanting to see nothing but Godzilla tearing shit up. It's more about humanity, but regardless it was still a good movie. And a massive step up from that appalling 2004 Godzilla.

Godzilla looked the fucking bollocks though, I made sure I didn't see a full face frontal picture or any new trailers towards the release of this so exactly what he looked like what a surprise for me when seeing it. And he just looked fucking awesome. Exactly how Godzilla should look.

My friend was very let down, but he is more into just pure action, he doesn't appreciate a storyline as much as I do. But yeah it was a great movie, just don't go expecting to see a load of Godzilla. But what you do see of him, is nothing but epicness.

@Mnjaro what did you think of the movie mate? I assume you have seen it as you said you had your tickets pre-ordererd. I know you was extremely hyped for it, hope you wasn't let down at all?
      Last edited by Kuzz; 05-15-2014, 07:53 PM.

Comment

It was great. Wicked movie.

BUT I will say one thing. Don't expect a shit tone of Godzilla action, I think this is what will make people say it was shit bla bla bla, because they go wanting to see nothing but Godzilla tearing shit up. It's more about humanity, but regardless it was still a good movie. And a massive step up from that appalling 2004 Godzilla.

Godzilla looked the fucking bollocks though, I made sure I didn't see a full face frontal picture or any new trailers towards the release of this so exactly what he looked like what a surprise for me when seeing it. And he just looked fucking awesome. Exactly how Godzilla should look.

My friend was very let down, but he is more into just pure action, he doesn't appreciate a storyline as much as I do. But yeah it was a great movie, just don't go expecting to see a load of Godzilla. But what you do see of him, is nothing but epicness.

@Mnjaro what did you think of the movie mate? I assume you have seen it as you said you had your tickets pre-ordererd. I know you was extremely hyped for it, hope you wasn't let down at all?
        Heard the characters in the movie were also a let-down for many, since they were clich� and/or boring and uninteresting. Although being played by great actors of course, they can still only work with what they are given...

I could've seen the movie last monday but didn't really feel like it. I was hoping for an apocalyptic thriller in a very dark tone, but when I heard Godzilla was going to fight a few other monsters and shit, I expected it to be another stupid blockbuster. But now, when reviews start to pop up, I hear the action is luckily not the main point here - but the thing about the uninteresting characters still put me off a bit, since they are suppose to carry a big portion of the movie.

So I don't know, maybe I'll watch it maybe not. Reviews are very mixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
          Heard the characters in the movie were also a let-down for many, since they were clich� and/or boring and uninteresting. Although being played by great actors of course, they can still only work with what they are given...

I could've seen the movie last monday but didn't really feel like it. I was hoping for an apocalyptic thriller in a very dark tone, but when I heard Godzilla was going to fight a few other monsters and shit, I expected it to be another stupid blockbuster. But now, when reviews start to pop up, I hear the action is luckily not the main point here - but the thing about the uninteresting characters still put me off a bit, since they are suppose to carry a big portion of the movie.

So I don't know, maybe I'll watch it maybe not. Reviews are very mixed.
          Yeah some characters are pretty uninteresting. Tbh I didn't really care for Aaron Taylor-Johnson in this. He was a bit boring. I think you'll love the start, it gets going pretty quick and as very interesting at the beginning, but then I did feel like it lost it's way a little bit in terms of the plot. But yeah don't worry, action CGI is defo not the main point, they did that very nicely in this film, as I said, you don't see Godzilla for the first hour, and even when you do the scenes are very short right up until the end. I actually wish he did have more screen time as it's called 'Godzilla', not 'Dumb Humanity'. I have seen people cane the shit out of this movie just because of the lack of him in the movie.

Let us know what you think when you go see it though.

Comment

• hurricane is such a goat movie

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
              hurricane is such a goat movie
              The film with Lil Wayne in ?

Comment

• Saw Prisoners the other night, wow! That shit was really good. It's been a minute since I've seen more of a scary movie be legit, I loved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                  The film with Lil Wayne in ?
                  naah lol.
                  the one with denzel washington.

Comment

You're wack.

On a more positive note... Godzilla in a few hours
                    [MENTION=15049]Hollyhood[/MENTION] and [MENTION=29841]ProBitaz.[/MENTION] liked my post and i think they are more movie experts than both of us

so take ya L

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      @Hollyhood and @ProBitaz. liked my post and i think they are more movie experts than both of us

so take ya L
                      ?

Comment

• Can't wait for this movie!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          @Hollyhood and @ProBitaz. liked my post and i think they are more movie experts than both of us

so take ya L
                          LOL I ain't no movie expert. I love watching movies tho.

AND we didn't need another Transformers movie

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          Can't wait for this movie!

Been waiting for this movie ever since Steven Spielberg was first attached to it back in 2009.
                          It's supposed to be a "hard sci-fi" movie based on some of Kip Thorne's theories..can't wait to see how it turns out.

Comment

Working...
                          X