This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
    I haven't seen the film but I will soon. And just to clarify, the real Jon Du Pont was also one of those guys that wasn't crazy at all - well until he did what he did and people thought like "wow, I didn't think he was capable of doing that". So I guess it must be in their rightful mind to portray him with an underlaying layer of possible insanity, that doesn't really show itself until the end. It's an unpredictable kind of terror.
    Well I guess if I had known that background on him before hand I probably would have had different expectations but as I did not and didn't want to read into and ruin the film for myself, I had to go on the trailer. Not normally a great idea anyway lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Well I guess if I had known that background on him before hand I probably would have had different expectations but as I did not and didn't want to read into and ruin the film for myself, I had to go on the trailer. Not normally a great idea anyway lol.
      Nope, that is very true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
        i actually really liked it, but i think it was overrated by critics
        Hmmm, I may try giving it another watch next month

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
          I haven't seen the film but I will soon. And just to clarify, the real Jon Du Pont was also one of those guys that wasn't crazy at all - well until he did what he did and people thought like "wow, I didn't think he was capable of doing that". So I guess it must be in their rightful mind to portray him with an underlaying layer of possible insanity, that doesn't really show itself until the end. It's an unpredictable kind of terror.
          How was he not crazy? People said he was boarderline schizo

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
            How was he not crazy? People said he was boarderline schizo
            He was. Very much. I totally wrote that in a stupid manner.

What I meant is no one thought was capable of doing what he did. So although he was weird and all, no one had seen it coming when he did what he did. Like an unexpected madman.

Comment

• Rush hour movies are not as good as people say.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                Rush hour movies are not as good as people say.
                Rush Hour straight up classic.

Comment

idk man i just watched the 3. i liked them but i think my friends overhyped me for them.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Co-sign

Comment

• Watched American Sniper today. That's one more down for the Oscars preperation...

Comment

• That is sad news.

Classic.

Comment

• Inherent Vice was dope , saw it an exclusive screening in london, the authenticity was spot on.

Comment

Working...
                          X