Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Tryna watch Carrie right now
      i heard the remake of that sucks brah

Comment

• @ProBitaz.Can you show me a pic of your dvd/blue-ray collection? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
          @CHiEF SOSA DE NiRO any dope new movie you seen lately?
          disconnect bruh
          now you see me is dope
          if you want really weird and strange indie horror YellowBrickRoad is goat gem

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by CHiEF SOSA DE NiRO View Post
            disconnect bruh
            now you see me is dope
            Both of these are dope.
            [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] I've seen all the Hanbibal Lector films, they're good except the one were he's a kid in the war

Comment

• Anybody seen the recent film called Lawless? The moonshine based movie

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                Anybody seen the recent film called Lawless? The moonshine based movie
                The one with Tom Hardy in

I seen that a while back, it's dope!

Comment

• They still dont stopped making sequels to this bullshit? Still seems better than the last one.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    @ProBitaz. my cousin told me silence of the lambs was apart of a trilogy, have you seen the others?? do you know the names and are they any good?
                    Lol I was offline for about a day and this thread blew up suddenly hah.

But I see you got most of your question answered, except for the names of the movies, so here they are:

Manhunter - the first film about Hannibal Lecter, but not the most famous
                    Silence of the Lambs - the most well-known, and it's a classic!
                    The Red Dragon - kind of a remake of Manhunter...
                    Hannibal Rising - a prequel about Dr. Hannibal Lecter and his life

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      Anybody seen the recent film called Lawless? The moonshine based movie
                      Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      The one with Tom Hardy in

I seen that a while back, it's dope!
                      this^

one of my fav movies

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Man of Steel.

Probably the worst movie in the "epic" genre ever made. Never have I seen such an ugly movie. The CGI was there like at least 80% of the movie and more than half the time you couldn't even see what was happening because of 1,000 pieces of CGI-glass and bricks was flying everywhere...
                        It was so messy too, with all those little sudden flashbacks appearing throughout the movie. I really wish they had used more time on his backstory instead of just throwing it in there between all the bullshit action scenes.

The Positives: The opening on Krypton was pretty intense and although CGI-heavy it did a better job than with the rest of the movie... Henry C. as superman was actually pretty good imo. The tornado scene was great, although it could've been a smaller and more realistic tornado imo... A few beautiful shots here and there... And the last 3 minutes of the movie was cool.

But overall a really ugly, boring and forgettable movie. 2-3/10

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post

They still dont stopped making sequels to this bullshit? Still seems better than the last one.
                          looks woat to me.

Comment

Working...
                          X