This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
    Lool why the hell would u say that , did u watch the film?
    no but it looks like only an indian would enjoy that film

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      Lol i cant tell if u serious or not , funnily enough the last scenes are actually shot in india , im not white maybe thats why i enjoyed it , its a sick film tho tbh u should watch it.

Comment

this is so far out I can't help laughing

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
          this is so far out I can't help laughing
          wait what lol?

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
          Lol i cant tell if u serious or not , funnily enough the last scenes are actually shot in india , im not white maybe thats why i enjoyed it , its a sick film tho tbh u should watch it.
          u know how u get them films that are full of one race and only that religion watches the films and loves them?

well after i went on imdb it seemed like this film would be one indians would love

lol

Comment

wait what lol?
            It's just I'm a bit tired, and I quickly log on LWHQ and see your discussion there, about whether or not this is an indian-only movie or something. "you have to be an indian to enjoy it" lmao that's just such a weird sentence that it seemed like fucking gold to me when I'm this tired hah.

I know what you mean now, but whether you know or not you were a comedic genius for a second there rofl.

Comment

wait what lol?

u know how u get them films that are full of one race and only that religion watches the films and loves them?

well after i went on imdb it seemed like this film would be one indians would love

lol
              Lmao im confused , am i missing something.... we talking bout this film yeah I Origins (2014) - IMDb full of white american actors? Lol maybe i missed the joke

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                It's just I'm a bit tired, and I quickly log on LWHQ and see your discussion there, about whether or not this is an indian-only movie or something. "you have to be an indian to enjoy it" lmao that's just such a weird sentence that it seemed like fucking gold to me when I'm this tired hah.

I know what you mean now, but whether you know or not you were a comedic genius for a second there rofl.

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                Lmao im confused , am i missing something.... we talking bout this film yeah I Origins (2014) - IMDb full of white american actors? Lol maybe i missed the joke
                yea lol

i dunno

i was reading some of the discussions and it seemed like an inidian film

Comment

• Batman trilogy SO GOOOOOOOD

Heath Ledger was a legend

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                    Batman trilogy SO GOOOOOOOD

Heath Ledger was a legend
                    Christopher Nolan

Comment

• Finally saw the new TMNT and it's gr8

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Is dumb and dumber to any good? I'm downloading it rn

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Interstellar gets so ridiculous and confusing as time passes through the movie tbh

Plus they got anna Hathaway on there just to cry every 10 minutes lmao
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X