This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdman was.... great i guess..

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Goosebumps

Comment

• It's a done deal, Marvel will now be using Spider-Man. They doing a film for him for 2017, Sony are still in creative control, and distribution etc, but Marvel can now use him where they want. They'll be recasting so no more Andrew Garfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          It's a done deal, Marvel will now be using Spider-Man. They doing a film for him for 2017, Sony are still in creative control, and distribution etc, but Marvel can now use him where they want. They'll be recasting so no more Andrew Garfield.
          Just woke up to this aha woooooooo I am sooooo pumped!!!!!! They'll definitely introduce him in captain America 3 since he plays a huge role in the civil war story........than he'll get his own movie Ahhhh man I'm actually so happy rn aha, wonder who they'll cast as spidey though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            Just woke up to this aha woooooooo I am sooooo pumped!!!!!! They'll definitely introduce him in captain America 3 since he plays a huge role in the civil war story........than he'll get his own movie Ahhhh man I'm actually so happy rn aha, wonder who they'll cast as spidey though?
            Yeah I'm wondering that as well. I liked Andrew. I'm sure Marvel will pick someone perfectly suited, they've done well with every other roll.

Comment

It's a done deal, Marvel will now be using Spider-Man. They doing a film for him for 2017, Sony are still in creative control, and distribution etc, but Marvel can now use him where they want. They'll be recasting so no more Andrew Garfield.
              Best news tbh.

I liked Andrew tbh..dunno, he was really a good Spider-Man...but I'm not worried tho coz I know marvel gonna cast a really awesome spidy.

The question tho...will he appear in civil wars? Coz I read the news and it says they gonna make a movie for him...nothing about civil wars..

I really wish he does show up on it..
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                  This films 2 years old?

Comment

This films 2 years old?
                    I like it a lot. It's about a girl who works for an intelligence agency who is investigating corrupt companies purposely poisoning the military I think with an antibiotic. She has to go undercover and meets up with a bunch of kids living off the grid who want to infiltrate these companies and give them payback for poisoning people. A good watch.
                    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      Best news tbh.

I liked Andrew tbh..dunno, he was really a good Spider-Man...but I'm not worried tho coz I know marvel gonna cast a really awesome spidy.

The question tho...will he appear in civil wars? Coz I read the news and it says they gonna make a movie for him...nothing about civil wars..

I really wish he does show up on it..
                      he'll definitely show up in civil wars......they said he'll be introduced in another marvel movie before he get's his MCU movie.....and its 100% going to be civil wars considering they pushed all other marvel movies back to make room for his movie except Civil war.....plus he plays a major part in that comic book, it would be stupid to now have him and not put him in the movie...they need to cast fast though, production and shooting for that movie starts soon i believe

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                        I like it a lot. It's about a girl who works for an intelligence agency who is investigating corrupt companies purposely poisoning the military I think with an antibiotic. She has to go undercover and meets up with a bunch of kids living off the grid who want to infiltrate these companies and give them payback for poisoning people. A good watch.
                        Yeah, I've seen it... It's 2 years old...

Wondered why you was just randomly posting a video trailer without any message like "Recently watched this, I like it..."

Comment

Yeah, I've seen it... It's 2 years old...

Wondered why you was just randomly posting a video trailer without any message like "Recently watched this, I like it..."
                          I'm tired of these movies without meaning. This one is great.
                          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Working...
                          X