Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does this have anything to do with that hitman film from a few years ago??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      does this have anything to do with that hitman film from a few years ago??

Other than it's a Hitman movie I don't think it has any relation like it's not leading off from the other one they did in 2007.

But once again, I think they've got the casting wrong, it's gonna be another shit movie. Sadly.

I like the guy playing him, because he's from Homeland, but I don't think he's right for the part.

Comment

• Emma Stone <3

Comment

I liked first movie..but I dont think I will like this one..I mean Hitman is a silent assassin, why do they have to make him blow and shoot everyone up -.- He's not like that.. Plus wtf is that rifle doing in interrogation room, LOADED...LEL

Shit is cringe-worthy

Comment

• i wanna watch Shameless xD

Comment

Looks like is gonna be a shitty movie

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Other than it's a Hitman movie I don't think it has any relation like it's not leading off from the other one they did in 2007.

But once again, I think they've got the casting wrong, it's gonna be another shit movie. Sadly.

I like the guy playing him, because he's from Homeland, but I don't think he's right for the part.
                that sucks
                the first hitman film was cool

Originally posted by Nigga View Post
                Looks like is gonna be a shitty movie
                true
                i loved the other hitman film too

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                I liked first movie..but I dont think I will like this one..I mean Hitman is a silent assassin, why do they have to make him blow and shoot everyone up -.- He's not like that.. Plus wtf is that rifle doing in interrogation room, LOADED...LEL

Shit is cringe-worthy
                same with me bruh
                yea this will flop and so it should

Comment

• Comment

• Mission impossible 5 July 31st anyone else excited or is it just me because I'm a Tom Cruise Stan

Comment

• Kingsman was amazing, favorite movie of 2015 so far

Comment

• why is everyone obsessed with this 50 shades of grey movie??

Comment

why is everyone obsessed with this 50 shades of grey movie??
                          The film, apparently describes what every girls want in a relationship, a man that they feel safe with, that knows what he's doing, that has a certain mystery back him.

I think this movie is for the girls have an excuse to see another type of sex that they never tried and that lets them wet.

Anyone agrees with me?

Comment

Working...
                          X