Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched Glass Shield earlier, one of Ice Cube's earlier movies. It was pretty good

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Need a suggestion for a Love Comedy
      Stupid, Crazy, Love

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody View Post
        Stupid, Crazy, Love
        *Crazy, Stupid, Love

I'll recommend that too tho. Lots of fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          *Crazy, Stupid, Love

I'll recommend that too tho. Lots of fun!
          big whoops

Comment

Stupid, Crazy, Love
            the best movie of this genre tbh

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Armored - Good excitin' thriller, but it wasn't as good as I hoped, but better than expected.

National Treasure - Couldn't remember it cause it was such a long time ago I saw it. I loved the second tho, and this one was just as good. I love these movies, they get too much hate tbh.

Comment

Crazy, Stupid, Love
                Yeah that movie is dope! I watched 'The Vow' last night on my own, high

Was alright. Sad at points, based on a true story which is cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Yeah that movie is dope! I watched 'The Vow' last night on my own, high

Was alright. Sad at points, based on a true story which is cool.
                  saying 'based on a true story" is just a way for the director to take the basic plot of something out of history and use it as an excuse to change the characters and everything else to his/her liking

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                    saying 'based on a true story" is just a way for the director to take the basic plot of something out of history and use it as an excuse to change the characters and everything else to his/her liking
                    Mostly, yes. It's also an easy way to get the movie noticed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                      Yeah I know but it's still based around a similar story, which is cool. They show you the girl at the end and tell you about her. I don't think they even said based on a true story but when they show you the girl at the end it obviously is.

Comment

• I watched The Woman yesterday. This shit really made me throw up, fuck...It's WAY worse than A Serbian Film imo but it's really great, I'd easily rate it 9/10

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
                          I watched The Woman yesterday. This shit really made me throw up, fuck...It's WAY worse than A Serbian Film imo but it's really great, I'd easily rate it 9/10
                          Really?! Might have to watch it lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X