i'd prefer a thriller. but i like every genre

80s till now

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
          i'd prefer a thriller. but i like every genre

80s till now
          Okay, I've got a few:

Taxi Driver - 1975/Robert De Niro. It's a very chilling film and it has some very disturbing/thrilling moments.

Ragin Bull - 1980/Robert De Niro. It's a black and white (forget any prejudice on that), and it's about the life of a slight sadomasochistic boxer.

Fight Club - 1999/Edward Norton and Brad Pitt. It's about the story of two people whom set up and run a string of underground fight clubs. Lots of action, lots of twists.

The most thrilling would be Fight Club. The most remember-able would be Taxi Driver, but the all-round best would be Raging Bull.

You decide.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
            Okay, I've got a few:

Taxi Driver - 1975/Robert De Niro. It's a very chilling film and it has some very disturbing/thrilling moments.

Ragin Bull - 1980/Robert De Niro. It's a black and white (forget any prejudice on that), and it's about the life of a slight sadomasochistic boxer.

Fight Club - 1999/Edward Norton and Brad Pitt. It's about the story of two people whom set up and run a string of underground fight clubs. Lots of action, lots of twists.

The most thrilling would be Fight Club. The most remember-able would be Taxi Driver, but the all-round best would be Raging Bull.

You decide.
            i've seen Fight Club already

will watch the other two movies tonight

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
              i've seen Fight Club already

will watch the other two movies tonight

Be warned, both films are pretty fucked up.

Comment

• Anyone know any good recent horror films? Seen all the likes of PA, Descent and Insidious. Heard Drag Me To Hell was overrated so never bothered with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
                  Anyone know any good recent horror films? Seen all the likes of PA, Descent and Insidious. Heard Drag Me To Hell was overrated so never bothered with it.
                  It sure is overrated.

Recent you say? Watch Grave Encounters from 2011. Scary low budget horror in the style of Quarantine/REC with that handheld camera. I enjoyed it. It would've got a top rating from me if they had a bigger budget, cause the ideas was there and they knew how to lay a story and give a great scare.
                  I remember it decent, even tho I just checked my IMDb rating and I gave it 5. pretty sure it deserves a 6 or 7. Oh well.

1408 is one of my fav (thriller) horrors. Check that out.

[MENTION=35175]WeezYIsCraaazY[/MENTION] Taxi Driver is fucking overrated. I'm sure it was great and revolutionary back then, but now, it's just a long boring movie with a few goodies. 6/10
                  Yes, I just said that
                  Btw, it's one of your fav movies and you fail at the year it was released.
                  Last edited by ProBitaz.; 06-05-2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    It sure is overrated.

Recent you say? Watch Grave Encounters from 2011. Scary low budget horror in the style of Quarantine/REC with that handheld camera. I enjoyed it. It would've got a top rating from me if they had a bigger budget, cause the ideas was there and they knew how to lay a story and give a great scare.
                    I remember it decent, even tho I just checked my IMDb rating and I gave it 5. pretty sure it deserves a 6 or 7. Oh well.

1408 is one of my fav (thriller) horrors. Check that out.

@WeezYIsCraaazY Taxi Driver is fucking overrated. I'm sure it was great and revolutionary back then, but now, it's just a long boring movie with a few goodies. 6/10
                    Yes, I just said that
                    Btw, it's one of your fav movies and you fail at the year it was released.
                    Good shout! Seen the trailer for that Grave Encounters before but I've forgot about it haha. I'll look 1408 up too. Going the cinema to watch "The Pact" next Wednesday which looks like a good scare. I'll tell you lot what it's like next week. Here's the trailer if you haven't seen it

Last edited by ajlfc92; 06-05-2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
                      Good shout! Seen the trailer for that Grave Encounters before but I've forgot about it haha. I'll look 1408 up too. Going the cinema to watch "The Pact" next Wednesday which looks like a good scare. I'll tell you lot what it's like next week. Here's the trailer if you haven't seen it

Yeah I've seen the trailer before. Dunno bout it. Looks decent, but it could easily turn out bad.

Comment

• downloading skew, watching it in about 30 minutes. shit will be fire

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                          Yeah I've seen the trailer before. Dunno bout it. Looks decent, but it could easily turn out bad.
                          Yeah, I'm sceptical about horror movies when they come out more than any other film genre but I'll see what it's like. Just watched that 1408 trailer and I'm putting it on right now. I'll get back to you in a couple of hours on it. Looks sick! Cheers for the suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                          X