This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] - watched Inglorious Basterds last night. I quite enjoyed it; the only thing I didn't really like about it was that it felt a little over the top - which is hard to say from a Tarantino film. Still, a good 8/10.
    thought you had seen it already!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      thought you had seen it already!
      Nah, not sure why I hadn't, though. :L

Might watch a Harrison Ford film later...which reminds me, Indiana Jones (all 4) are coming out on blu-ray soon. Definitely getting it.

Comment

• The ending of "Dark Knight Rises" was dope. I stupidly fell asleep during the first half of the film so Imma have 2 see dat again. But its weird how they snuck Robin in there lol.

Comment

• Anybody here remember the scene is Goodfellas when Henry, Jimmy and Tommy visit Tommy's mother? I had no idea that she was Scorsese's mother.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
            Anybody here remember the scene is Goodfellas when Henry, Jimmy and Tommy visit Tommy's mother? I had no idea that she was Scorsese's mother.
            great scene, Pesci's performance is a gem in that film

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
              The ending of "Dark Knight Rises" was dope. I stupidly fell asleep during the first half of the film so Imma have 2 see dat again. But its weird how they snuck Robin in there lol.
              might want to add a spoiler there for members who haven't seen it. not that I care tho lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                great scene, Pesci's performance is a gem in that film
                I personally preferred Ray Liotta's performance, but Pesci's was the best.

Comment

• seeing this movie tomorrow. stoked! watching dark knight again now

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• saw Rain Man just now, Tom Cruise's best perfomance, better than Vanilla Sky idc what everybody says

Comment

saw Rain Man just now, Tom Cruise's best perfomance, better than Vanilla Sky idc what everybody says
                      that's the spirit my good man

Damn, I'm gonna get busy on that movie-watching... Our TV box is acting shitty so we have to get a new one very soon = all my recordings, gone.
                      And that's 17 movies with at least 7 important great movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                        that's the spirit my good man

Damn, I'm gonna get busy on that movie-watching... Our TV box is acting shitty so we have to get a new one very soon = all my recordings, gone.
                        And that's 17 movies with at least 7 important great movies.
                        that would anger the shit out of me lol

Comment

that would anger the shit out of me lol
                          I aaaam maan!

I got movies like V For Vendetta, From Dusk Till Dawn, Collateral, Zodiac, The Messenger..... just killl me

Comment

Working...
                          X