This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    Anyone remember the name of that movie that is about a guy with half his face cut off and he gives a family a button that if they press it they will get a million dollars but will end up getting killed?

I really wanna watch this movie tbh...
    That explanation sounds weird as fuck lol! But I'm curious to find out which one you are talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      That explanation sounds weird as fuck lol! But I'm curious to find out which one you are talking about.
      I hoped you were gonna know it!

It's not even a old movie...

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm, Got it! It's "The Box"...gonna watch this today..
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        I hoped you were gonna know it!

It's not even a old movie...

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm, Got it! It's "The Box"...gonna watch this today..
        Oh shit lol, I do know that!

I guess your explanation was too weird for me to understand.

I have not seen it tho.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to this film - Don Jon's Addiction (2013) - IMDb

Comment

• Just watched red dawn. Literally had no story line at all. But it was entertaining

Comment

• Finding Neverland.

It had a few great bits, but overall it was too emotionally manipulating, and that did not make me suddenly light up and give it a top rating because of that. If not for the last 30-20 minutes or so, this movie was a bore, and quite forgettable.

Comment

• Originally posted by danny m View Post
                i'm looking forward to this film - don jon's addiction (2013) - imdb
                jgl >>>

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                  I'm looking forward to this film - Don Jon's Addiction (2013) - IMDb
                  The release date is September though =(

Comment

• yo has anyone checked out dead man down yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                      @WeezYIsCraaazY @ATLien666 Been thinking about watching that Tokyo Story for some time now. Can y'all tell me what makes it such a great movie, and why this is a movie I just have to see?
                      It's a beautiful movie. I didn't cry during it, but I was close to tearing up. Really makes you cherish your parents and Ozu's weird directing style makes it all the more personal. The characters talk to the camera and the camera is set low (like you were sitting in traditional japanese style), so it makes you feel like you're sitting in on the action.

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post

Playtime is easily my favourite; it alone makes Tati one of the greats.

Mon Oncle is another favourite, and so is M. Hulot's Holiday.

I'm watching the others soon.
                      Thanks for the recommendations! I'mma watch Playtime and Mon Oncle tomorrow and M. Hulot's Holiday Monday hopefully.

Anyone seen Before Sunset/Sunrise? Before Midnight's premiering at SXSW and early reviews (from Sundance, so I guess "premiere" isn't factually correct) are great. They're calling it the best of the trilogy, which is surprising. If you like Lost in Translation, I definitely say watch Before Sunset. Excellent directing, acting, and writing. They're basically perfect.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• My Steelbook and Digibook collection so far...

Comment

• How to Train Your Dragon 3D - great animation from DreamWorks! 3D was awesome too. A bit overrated imo, but still very enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                          X