Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I enjoyed Homeland and what I've watched of The Wire, but I show I find extremely fragmented and irritating is Game of Thrones.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      I enjoyed Homeland and what I've watched of The Wire, but I show I find extremely fragmented and irritating is Game of Thrones.
      a friend fucking loves GoT right now.....I still think Breaking Bad #1

have u ever watched The Sopranos?
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        a friend fucking loves GoT right now.....I still think Breaking Bad #1

have u ever watched The Sopranos?
        Breaking Bad is untouchable...

I watched the first four or five episodes and I absolutely loved it. Gonna buy the DVD boxset when I get paid in a few weeks.

I'm guessing you're a fan? :L

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
          Watching it where?

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't like it.
          You only say that cause I didn't like your recommendation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
            Watching it where?

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              You only say that cause I didn't like your recommendation.
              Lmao. Nah. Honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              Link?

Comment

• Olympus has fallen looks ok

Comment

• Watched Donnie Darko again. Such an epic movie.

Comment

• Amour was amazing.

Comment

• Not movies but it's my thread I can do what the fuck I want! lol

We Will Rock You London Musical - Amazing show! Scenografi was great, the singing was perfect, and well... The songs was the best of course! Queen <3
                      Storyline was pretty shitty, even though the message was good.

(Michael Jackson) Thriller Live London Show - First half was pretty lousy, but they stepped it up in second half. It was enjoyable, but could've been much better.

Also, I would rather have seen the Singin' in the Rain musical, but appearently that's not an option today (fuck my teachers) smh. And I'm going home tomorrow. :'( I'm sad as hell now lol

Comment

• The Wire is still the number 1 TV show, though.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                          Not movies but it's my thread I can do what the fuck I want! lol

We Will Rock You London Musical - Amazing show! Scenografi was great, the singing was perfect, and well... The songs was the best of course! Queen <3
                          Storyline was pretty shitty, even though the message was good.

(Michael Jackson) Thriller Live London Show - First half was pretty lousy, but they stepped it up in second half. It was enjoyable, but could've been much better.

Also, I would rather have seen the Singin' in the Rain musical, but appearently that's not an option today (fuck my teachers) smh. And I'm going home tomorrow. :'( I'm sad as hell now lol
                          You're in London yeah? You enjoying it over here? I liked We Will Rock you. Saw that years back... I thought they stopped it now? Guess not.

Just watched Amour... Like you, kinda speechless after that.

Comment

Working...
                          X