X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just watched Donnie Darko

Good movie.
    .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Watched Evil Dead tonight... Yeah wasn't as good as I thought it was gonna be, and I watched it fully immersed on my Laptop in bed, in total dark, with my Dre Beats up full blast... Still enjoyable horror to watch but defo let down.
      Downloaded it in HD..gonna watch it these days.. Friend said the same thing that you said.. lol

Comment

• about to watch fast and furious 6 again tonight now that a good copy is online

Comment

• Rear Window - Amazing movie. The best Hitchcock-movie I've watched so far 10/10. Vertigo is up next.

Let The Right One In - Surprising little swedish horror gem. Really really good movie!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            Rear Window - Amazing movie. The best Hitchcock-movie I've watched so far 10/10. Vertigo is up next
            If it weren't for a few French critics-turned-filmmakers (Godard and Truffaut), you probably wouldn't have even heard of Hitchcock.

I think you'll like Vertigo. It isn't the best film ever made like the Sight and Sound Poll said it is, but it's the perfect combination of thrilling entertainment and 'arty' filmmaking.

Comment

Rear Window - Amazing movie. The best Hitchcock-movie I've watched so far 10/10. Vertigo is up next.

Let The Right One In - Surprising little swedish horror gem. Really really good movie!
              Vertigo is too old to watch for me compared to movies now =/

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                Vertigo is too old to watch for me compared to movies now =/
                Well, to watch older classics you gotta love film more than the average. I never watched that old movies back in the days, but now it's basically all I do. If you appreciate cinema you will appreciate the movies made back then.

Comment

• "Super-Size Me" again for the 11th time yesterday...

And then you might think "wow, does he like that documentary that much!?" - and the answer is actually, no. It's a great documentary, but believe it or not I've only watch it twice because I actually really wanted to. The rest is either educational use in middle school or high school, projects or things like that.

I guess you can say I really know my stuff about food epedemics, fast food in general and so on lmao.

Comment

Magnolia.

P.T. Anderson. I still can't figure out if he's a genius or if he just really wants to be one. His directing is perfect, his choice of actors is spot on and his writing style and storytelling is unique and clever.
                    But the thing about his films is you never know what the hell they are really about - and you know why? That's because they are, what you want them to be. Anderson lets us think, analyze and also develop our perspective. He doesn't just show film makers how to make a movie, he shows the audience how to watch a movie as well.
                    About this movie, I still can't figure if it's too smart for me or if it's too smart for itself. But one thing's for certain: it's spellbinding and freaking fascinating to look at. To me Anderson's movies are all weird and overly clever and experimental, but I have to agree that it's exactly what makes him and his movies what they are.
                    told ya you would like it

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                      told ya you would like it

Anything else I just HAVE to watch while I'm at it?

Comment

"Super-Size Me" again for the 11th time yesterday...

And then you might think "wow, does he like that documentary that much!?" - and the answer is actually, no. It's a great documentary, but believe it or not I've only watch it twice because I actually really wanted to. The rest is either educational use in middle school or high school, projects or things like that.

I guess you can say I really know my stuff about food epedemics, fast food in general and so on lmao.
                        I remember watching that in class =P

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          I remember watching that in class =P
                          Jep. Everyone must've watched that movie at least once.

Comment

Working...
                          X