X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
    Just watched "The place beyond the pines"

didn't expect..

SPOILERRyan gosling character to die after 50 minutes lol, when I saw him dead on the floor, I checked the time and was like wtf are they going to do for another 1 hour 30 minutes, was good though.
    lool!! Yeah man the way they did the movie was awesome. I watched it again last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      lool!! Yeah man the way they did the movie was awesome. I watched it again last night.
      Damn. Looks like I better watch that movie today. I want to get in on the discussion! Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        Damn. Looks like I better watch that movie today. I want to get in on the discussion! Haha
        I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did. I hate to hear your disappointing reviews sometimes. lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did. I hate to hear your disappointing reviews sometimes. lol!
          Lmao really? haha

I'm sure I'll like it. It seems like my kind of movie tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            Like June 6th.

That's what's crazy about it. Cause it doesn't seem like cam. It also said webrip and people downloading has been pleased with the quality. You can find it on kat.ph

edit:
            if you wanna know how the copy looks, I just took a quick photo with my phone:
            wtf that looks great for a movie that came out 3 days ago

was the movie good?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              wtf that looks great for a movie that came out 3 days ago

was the movie good?
              Yeah it was! Great fun (I wrote a short review on the top post of this page if you wanna see).

And btw, I just found out that why the rip is so good is because it's a VOD-rip. It was released as VOD before its theatrical release, oddly enough.

Comment

• This is my shortlist:
                Code:
                The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (2013)
                Hammer of the Gods (2013)
                Identity Thief (2013)
                Jack The Giant Slayer (2013)
                Gangster Squad (2013)
                High School (2010)
                Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)
                21 & Over (2013)
                10 Years (2011)
                What should I watch?
                Recommend good movies that are not from this list too.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                  This is my shortlist:
                  Code:
                  The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (2013)
                  Hammer of the Gods (2013)
                  Identity Thief (2013)
                  Jack The Giant Slayer (2013)
                  Gangster Squad (2013)
                  High School (2010)
                  Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)
                  21 & Over (2013)
                  10 Years (2011)
                  What should I watch?
                  Recommend good movies that are not from this list too.
                  I am also debating wether to watch 21 & Over or not

Comment

• Out of Africa - a bit too long but the story was quite interesting, especially because it's a true story about the danish author Karen Blixen. Great peformances in this one, but tbh the movie was a bit too long and therefore the gap between the interesting scenes and dialogue + monologue was long aswell. But 6-7/10.

From Dusk Till Dawn [currently watching] - I've watched this before and was let-down because it wasn't as expected. Now when I know what to expect I actually enjoy it more.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      I am also debating wether to watch 21 & Over or not
                      It looks nice, funny.. I like those genres of movies..I'll probably watch it tommorow. I'll give you opinion after I watch it..

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        dont watch the purge

it sucks
                        lool just watched it a minute ago. I liked it, the beginning credits disturbed me, lol at the ending, lol when he kills the guy and says he doesnt condone that behavior,lol at the daughters boyfriend, favorite parts were the very beginning and very end,film was kinda cool but it never really surprised me(until the final scenes), why you did not enjoy it?

Comment

• Finally. @Kuzz

The Place Beyond The Pines.

A quality film with beautiful cinematography and a strong soundtrack. Overall the film is very original with a good character development. But the movie does have its flaws and do suffer from a few clich�s, despite the directors overall unique approach.
                          The movie goes down in the third part for me and becomes too predictable and melodramatic. That doesn't change the fact that I really enjoyed it though and you don't come across a movie like this that often. Defiantly worth the watch and the good things about this movie makes up for its flaws, and I wouldn't mind watching this again sometime. 7-8/10

Comment

Working...
                          X