This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
    dont judge me!! hahahahahha like i told you im very shy =// but i'll keep coming i swear!!!
    and thanx for "that too" lol hahahah

- - - Updated - - -

hahahahahha lol

Okay,and your welcome.

Comment

• Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

One of the most overrated movies ever. My biggest issue with this was the plot, or should I say the plot which wasn't even there? The movie was all over the place. Character development was rather poor and I didn't really feel or care for the characters when something happened to them. There were also too many stories and a lot of times it all felt so uneccessary, even some of the fight scenes. Those were the best about this movie, and the artistic side and homage to martial arts was what saved the movie for me. 4-5/10

i really hope Seven Samurai is better than this.

Comment

• Who else in here has seen "This is the end"?, it is funny as hell.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA
          im joking! i'll continue coming here anytime i can! i was very shy before, thought people wouldnt like me! but now im less shy and people are really nice to me, i'll keep coming here at least i'll try! hahahaha
          Lol you are shy on a internet forum? I hate to think how shy you are in real life

- - - Updated - - -

Watched The Internship & Now You See Me this week at cinema...

The Internship I enjoyed more than I thought I would, I think because it's all tech and Google I enjoyed it more, because I'm a geek... But yeah I love Owen Wilson & Vince Vaughn together, they got good chemistry in comedy films together like Wedding Crashers.

Now You See Me... I honestly don't know what to think of it, I can't put my finger on it, it was everything I thought it was going to be but it just all seemed a bit messy to me, I'm not sure, I felt like there was irrelevant stuff in it, really can't figure out what there was about it that is making me undecided on it. It was still enjoyable to watch, I like all magic stuff like that, but yeah something weren't right.

Gonna make sure I get to cinema next week to see This is The End & Pacific Rim (A Must see in the cinema for GFX). Then got Wolverine this month as well, loads of films out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            Lol you are shy on a internet forum? I hate to think how shy you are in real life
            actually im less shy in real life than on the net lol my english is terrible (but im getting better), this is a place full of man, i didnt know how its was goin to be, in real life its easyer to talk for me

Comment

actually im less shy in real life than on the net lol my english is terrible (but im getting better), this is a place full of man, i didnt know how its was goin to be, in real life its easyer to talk for me
              Well I think you'll find it's a fuck load of horny geeks that will try chat you up because they can see your avatar lmao. Anyway, stay active

Comment

Now You See Me... I honestly don't know what to think of it, I can't put my finger on it, it was everything I thought it was going to be but it just all seemed a bit messy to me, I'm not sure, I felt like there was irrelevant stuff in it, really can't figure out what there was about it that is making me undecided on it. It was still enjoyable to watch, I like all magic stuff like that, but yeah something weren't right.
                The twist was ehhhh =/

Comment

Well I think you'll find it's a fuck load of horny geeks that will try chat you up because they can see your avatar lmao. Anyway, stay active
                  yea, in real life people are not so "direct" or horny like in the forums, at least not that i realize lol hahahaha
                  but i like coming here, its funny and even those hornyes (dont know if i wrote it right) make me laugh hahahaha
                  i'll try to stay active fo sure!

Comment

• I love me a good character-driven noire/drama, and this one looks pretty promising. Bale + Harrelson >>>>>>>

Comment

• going to see "Pacific Rim" tomorrow

Comment

• watched Bedazzled (2000)
                        pretty good and funny movie.

Elizabeth Hurley tho
                        .................... ....................

Comment

• Finally (@WeezYIsCraaazY) ! Just ordered that huge limited 'Alfred Hitchcock: Masterpiece Collection' boxset today.

It looks so awesome, can't wait to receive it! Also got it at a good price. Price at the moment on amazon.co.uk = �117.73. I got the set for = �68 at a special offer.

Here's a picture of the set and what comes with it:

Comment

Working...
                          X