Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally saw it. One of my most anticipated movies this year... The World's End.

Many came back disappointed by this I've heard and some said it even sucked. I had my expectations pretty high, but maaaan was this an awesome movie! Only thing bothering me a little, was the ending. Everything else I pretty much enjoyed. A lot. And wow what's up with the unexpectedly awesome fightscenes in this? Some of the best I've ever seen tbh.

Movie is a 8-9/10 defianlty...

Comment

• has anyone seen the film prisoners which came out this year?

Comment

• Anybody hittin up The Hunger Games Catching Fire this week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          has anyone seen the film prisoners which came out this year?
          Did see it a couple days ago, I absolutely loved it. IMO it's on Mystic River's level, it's really THAT good.

Don't think it can be considered a thriller, it's one of those hard-hitting dramas with an insane ability to get you emotionally and even phisically engaged, and it feels so damn real and authentic (only other movie this year that made me feel like that has been The Impossible).

Jackman was great in his role, but my boy Jake Gyllenhaal steals the show with an oscar-worthy performance..definitely one of the best actors of his generation, Hollywood betta not sleep on this dude cause he's really talented. The supporting cast is great as well (Terrence Howard is also there).
          If you like dramas you should really consider seeing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
            Did see it a couple days ago, I absolutely loved it. IMO it's on Mystic River's level, it's really THAT good.

Don't think it can be considered a thriller, it's one of those hard-hitting dramas with an insane ability to get you emotionally and even phisically engaged, and it feels so damn real and authentic (only other movie this year that made me feel like that has been The Impossible).

Jackman was great in his role, but my boy Jake Gyllenhaal steals the show with an oscar-worthy performance..definitely one of the best actors of his generation, Hollywood betta not sleep on this dude cause he's really talented. The supporting cast is great as well (Terrence Howard is also there).
            If you like dramas you should really consider seeing it.
            thanks I'm going to check it out for sure now.

has anyone checked out don Jon yet?

i think a good copy is online.

Comment

• I wanna watch don jon too

Comment

• crash might be my favorite film of all time

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                thanks I'm going to check it out for sure now.

has anyone checked out don Jon yet?

i think a good copy is online.
                new its too early for a good copy to download

Comment

• Might have found a series that interests me enough to follow it. Finally.

I've only watched two episodes, but Dexter seems to be a potential great show. Walking Dead never caught me, even after 4 episodes. It is a bit 'meh' imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                    Might have found a series that interests me enough to follow it. Finally.

I've only watched two episodes, but Dexter seems to be a potential great show. Walking Dead never caught me, even after 4 episodes. It is a bit 'meh' imo.
                    First 4 seasons of Dexter >>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      First 4 seasons of Dexter >>>
                      I have plenty of episodes of enjoyment then!

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                        Might have found a series that interests me enough to follow it. Finally.

the whole season 1 is meh bro. watch after that and you wont regret it. lol its years and years ahead of resident evil (the current mess of course, still cant touch Racoon City days.. yet.) oh and watch Breaking Bad or Prison Break if you havent already..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                        Finally saw it. One of my most anticipated movies this year... The World's End.

Many came back disappointed by this I've heard and some said it even sucked. I had my expectations pretty high, but maaaan was this an awesome movie! Only thing bothering me a little, was the ending. Everything else I pretty much enjoyed. A lot. And wow what's up with the unexpectedly awesome fightscenes in this? Some of the best I've ever seen tbh.

Movie is a 8-9/10 defianlty...
                        Nick Frost/Simon Pegg

Comment

• Originally posted by Syko View Post
                          the whole season 1 is meh bro. watch after that and you wont regret it. lol its years and years ahead of resident evil (the current mess of course, still cant touch Racoon City days.. yet.) oh and watch Breaking Bad or Prison Break if you havent already..

- - - Updated - - -

Nick Frost/Simon Pegg/Edgar Wright
                          Don't forget Edgar Wright bruh!

And yeah, Breaking Bad is on my list! Don't know about Prison Break. I'm not much af a series-guy, so I'll see a lot of Dexter and then BB, and then I'll take it from there.

Comment

Working...
                          X