This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    Finally watched American Hustle last night. Great film!
    Jeremy Renner gave one of the best performances of the year. Very underrated!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      Definitely!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        who watches Brooklyn Nine-Nine ???
        i do

andy samberg the goat

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• silver linings play book is classic.

Comment

• "yippi kay yeah motherfucker" die hard probably one of my fav movies of all time, have watched it like 10 times

Comment

• Just saw Wolf of Wall Street and damn,that Naomi is good as fuck

Comment

i wouldnt say anything about that film is underrated, if anything its a bit overrated. i enjoyed parts of it but it feels more like an attempt to re-create Goodfellas with modern day A-list stars

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                  i wouldnt say anything about that film is underrated, if anything its a bit overrated. i enjoyed parts of it but it feels more like an attempt to re-create Goodfellas with modern day A-list stars
                  I'm talking about the performance. I've literally never heard anyone talk about Renner's performance.

Comment

I'm talking about the performance. I've literally never heard anyone talk about Renner's performance.
                    i suppose i would agree with you

personally ive been super into Linklater films as of late

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      silver linings play book is classic.
                      It's a great film! ... American Hustle did not live up to the expectations I had after seeing that, unfortunately.

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                      personally ive been super into Linklater films as of late
                      Linklater is such an amazing and dedicated filmmaker.

Can't wait for his 'Boyhood' project with the main character againg in realtime. Took like 12 years to complete. He really loves that realtime, it's kinda like with the Before-movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                        It's a great film! ... American Hustle did not live up to the expectations I had after seeing that, unfortunately.

Can't wait for his 'Boyhood' project with the main character againg in realtime. Took like 12 years to complete. He really loves that realtime, it's kinda like with the Before-movies.
                        true.

and welcome back lol.

you come back for that c5 lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          Finally watched American Hustle last night. Great film!
                          I've heard nothing but mixed reviews. Some people said great film. Some people said worst horrible. Wish they hadn't paid to see it.

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post

Where you been man?

Going to see Spider-Man 2 Thursday. Can't fucking wait.

Comment

Working...
                          X