This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    wait have you seen it? Or you talking about the preview with him in it?
    Preview only. :/

Comment

• just watched non-stop again.
      definetly a highlight this year.
      dope movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        just watched non-stop again.
        definetly a highlight this year.
        dope movie.
        its nothing special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          its nothing special.
          opinions

Comment

• I disagree non stop was a pretty good movie. One you have to pay attention to. I wa guessing the whole time and change who I thought it was because of the story. It keep me watching that's for sure.

Comment

• 32 on-set photos of Christian Bale and Heath Ledger during the interrogation scene from THE DARK KNIGHT, accompanied with Christopher Nolan interview bytes breaking down the scene - Imgur

Comment

• I watched this documentary last night about the food we eat:

Very interesting and gives you a different look on the food you eat.

I'm definitely going to try and eat more vegetables and less processed food.

Comment

• Surprisingly, to this day, the Saw franchise still works for me. Although it went downhill after the third movie, it's still an interesting story even with the plotholes and messy at times storyline. Without Jigsaw aka Tobin Bell it would be nothing though.

I've rewatched the first 6 now, and I'm at the last part which as I remember is absolutely garbage...

edit; oh yes, it was indeed absolute garbage! What a piece of crap... If the series had ended at 6, it would be a pretty damn solid horror franchise. VII, or SAW 3D (lol), just felt like a cheap parody, making fun of the previous movies, without even putting any though or sense into it or leave any respect to what the series once was. The traps were cheap (blood and effect looked so fake), the thrills completely lost, and the "twist" aka the big finale that wraps up the entire series was straight out crap! Shame... Well, I'll keep on enjoying most of the rest of the series.
                  Last edited by ProBitaz.; 08-21-2014, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                    Surprisingly, to this day, the Saw franchise still works for me. Although it went downhill after the third movie, it's still an interesting story even with the plotholes and messy at times storyline. Without Jigsaw aka Tobin Bell it would be nothing though.

I've rewatched the first 6 now, and I'm at the last part which as I remember is absolutely garbage...
                    ya i stopped watching them after the 4th one, got to confusing and story got stupid of how he had all these backup plans and whatnot for when he died, 2nd one is my favourite

Comment

• Star Wars Episode III is so overrated. It's still cheesy as the first two prequels, and the dialogue is still cringeworthy, but opposite my favorite in the prequel trilogy Ep. II, this one takes itself too seriously and it makes it harder to accept the sillyness and low feel of the movie. Yes, the last 30 minutes of III is really great, but I think it plays more on nostalgia on how great the previous trilogy was, because it finally makes a connection between them, than because it's actually great. Ep. II also has better action scenes and is a good example of a modern CGI action epic. Still, I wouldn't even think of the old trilogy while watching any of these, but the second works for me honestly. Greatest cinematography of the three also.

Damn, most press screenings come early, Sin City didn't. Shame. Well, I'm going to see it the 25th, but by then most of y'all probably already caught it in the theaters yourselves. Anyways, I'M FUCKING EXCITED!
                      Last edited by ProBitaz.; 08-20-2014, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• just watched lucy.
                        went in the cinema and didn't know what it is about.
                        was surprised how good it is, way too short tho.
                        not even 90 minutes if i remember correctly.
                        idea and actors are dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                          just watched lucy.
                          went in the cinema and didn't know what it is about.
                          was surprised how good it is, way too short tho.
                          not even 90 minutes if i remember correctly.
                          idea and actors are dope.
                          we was talking about lucy a few pages back
                          i wanna see it cause it looks dope
                          and then you got scarlett in it

Comment

Working...
                          X