This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. It get panned by the critics but I never agree with them anyway

Plus.. Nicki..
    Lool wtf it's that movie with nicki, yeah i watched it few months ago i saw the name and the poster today and thought hmm that's cool i should watch it. I feel so stupid lol. Anyway it's not that good but you should peep the nicki parts.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• [MENTION=29841]ProBitaz.[/MENTION] When will a good copy of interstellar be online homey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        @ProBitaz. When will a good copy of interstellar be online homey?
        I would say at least a month, so early February at the very earliest. But it could easily be close to 2 months as well, since it's a huge blockbuster, and those tend to leak quite late closer to their official DVD/BD release, unfortunately...

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
          I would say at least a month, so early February at the very earliest. But it could easily be close to 2 months as well, since it's a huge blockbuster, and those tend to leak quite late closer to their official DVD/BD release, unfortunately...
          nooooo that sucks

Comment

What bothers me the most about Interstellar is the fact that there are so many better, more orginal and more bravely crafted films out there, but because Nolan is a commercial director that's as far as the general audience will go. I respect Nolan for the filmmaker he is, taking bigger chances and holds more originality than any other commercial blockbuster director. No one but Nolan, out of com.directors could've made, or even have had the permission to make, Interstellar.

It's unfortunate, cause people are getting blown away by a beautiful but rather hollow imitation of what is out there that they will never see. Can't believe people got fooled by that script either. I think it's one of the most poorly written scripts of this year. Clich� and rather empty and the scientific talk doesn't fool me one bit. While maybe accurate to some degree, I only see it ruining the movie trying to sound smarter than it is. Interstellar is an amazing idea exexuted in a mediocre way imo.
            +1.

I don't remember you writing like this before (not in terms of prose, I merely mean the content). Would you say you've grown as as a viewer?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
              +1.

I don't remember you writing like this before (not in terms of prose, I merely mean the content). Would you say you've grown as as a viewer?
              Yes, greatly so. It doesn't mean I can't enjoy certain blockbusters to some degree, but because I keep watching movies in a rapid pace I obviously expand my knowledge and discover new sides of cinema. I must say I hope I'll never be that total art-house geek that can't watch any (well made) commercial movie at all, and only watch underground hipster shit...

But I've always been a bit of both tbh, and mainly I just look for a movie being comfortable for what it is. So if a movie wants to focus on doing amazing action, like The Raid 1-2, then the story is obviously less important and I can easily enjoy the film. And if a movie wants to do visual storytelling, like well Malick movies or Lynch movies, then fine I can enjoy and appreciate that as well. I love Cinema for many things, but the way movies are made these days really pisses me off more and more. They are so hollow and lazy. Those Hobbit movies for example, God what absolute crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                [MENTION=29841]ProBitaz.[/MENTION] When will a good copy of interstellar be online homey?
                there is a decent copy online now

Comment

• The Drop

Cool movie, didn't expect the last part of the movie...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    there is a decent copy online now
                    Doubt it. Unless we see 'decent copy' differently of course. I only see various cam-rips and maybe there's a dvd-screener out there, but HD rips is nowhere to be found as far as I know.

- - - Updated - - -

Whiplash

Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, needs to see this film now. If you don't bother with cinema it's online in HD as of right now...

Blown away... That's all I can say. Can't remember the last time I felt like this when a movie ended. Not even with Boyhood, Nightcrawler, non of those.

Comment

• [wshh]wshhe6O686pKyP0JfFyp[/wshh] this looks bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        [wshh]wshhe6O686pKyP0JfFyp[/wshh] this looks bad
                        Definetly

Comment

• [MENTION=72213]back on my bullish*t[/MENTION] you seen whiplash yet bruh?

Comment

Working...
                          X