No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @KidComet It's based on a real building, the Los Angeles Central Library. Read the link below and understand why Rockstar put that "Illuminati" symbol in their game.

The Occult Symbolism of the Los Angeles Central Library - The Vigilant Citizen

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      The whole world is gonna lose they soul to this game while the smart ones stay getting closer and closer to God.
      shut the fuck already bro damn. you're momma needs to take your computer away.

Comment

• [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] can you ban [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] from posting about religion in every thread please ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          shut the fuck already bro damn. you're momma needs to take your computer away.
          Nigga yo momma needs to instill some good morals and behavior in you, over here listening to nothing but sinful nature, wayne aint gonna help you get to heaven bruh

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          @Wisheezy can you ban @KidComet from posting about religion in every thread please ?

nigga i been wanna been banned i can show u the pm's i begged danny and wisheezy to ban me, they didnt do it, they need me here, they know i bring a lot of traffic

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
          @KidComet It's based on a real building, the Los Angeles Central Library. Read the link below and understand why Rockstar put that "Illuminati" symbol in their game.

The Occult Symbolism of the Los Angeles Central Library - The Vigilant Citizen

Whats your point?

Does this mean rock star is a holy company that makes games for the greater good of humanity or something?

Theiir games still promote evil

Comment

Nigga yo momma needs to instill some good morals and behavior in you, over here listening to nothing but sinful nature, wayne aint gonna help you get to heaven bruh

- - - Updated - - -

nigga i been wanna been banned i can show u the pm's i begged danny and wisheezy to ban me, they didnt do it, they need me here, they know i bring a lot of traffic

- - - Updated - - -

Whats your point?

Does this mean rock star is a holy company that makes games for the greater good of humanity or something?

Theiir games still promote evil
            You're def not right

Comment

the higher ups, rulers of this worlds, they dont want nothing from you bruh, just want you to keep going with the flow with life until you die so your soul goes to hell
              Well i don't believe in god, which means i don't believe in the devil, which means i don't believe in heaven or hell, which means i can play the game without give a fick about what you just said..

But okay, i'll play along. Who are the "higher ups" And why do they want my soul to go to hell?

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                Well i don't believe in god, which means i don't believe in the devil, which means i don't believe in heaven or hell, which means i can play the game without give a fick about what you just said..

But okay, i'll play along. Who are the "higher ups" And why do they want my soul to go to hell?

That right there is the problem with the world, no morals, no fear of God in our hearts.
                We are becoming more and more corrupt cant you see...

I don't know about in your city, or how it is, but what to people mostly do? What do they mostly talk about? How do they mostly act?

. I don't know what caused you to not believe in God, but whatever it may be, I know we can sort it out. It might be that you see Christian's like myself posting nonsense and acting like weirdos which makes you want to stay away, or it could be that you went to church when you were young, and didn't like it at all and felt like it was forced on you. What ever it is man, Im sure we can work it out. Maybe your just one of those guys who just refuse to believe in anything you can't see

Comment

That right there is the problem with the world, no morals, no fear of God in our hearts.

I don't know about in your city, or how it is, but what to people mostly do? What do they mostly talk about? How do they mostly act?

. I don't know what caused you to not believe in God, but whatever it may be, I know we can sort it out. It might be that you see Christian's like myself posting nonsense and acting like weirdos which makes you want to stay away, or it could be that you went to church when you were young, and didn't like it at all and felt like it was forced on you. What ever it is man, Im sure we can work it out. Maybe your just one of those guys who just refuse to believe in anything you can't see
                  That's exactly what it is: something we can't see. There's as much proof of god's existence (the bible) as there is of Spiderman's existence (the comic books).

I've already stated a secular society is generally a bad one, but as humans surely all we should be interested in are the facts? Why would I -- or anyone, for that matter -- devote themselves to something they are not entirely sure even exists?

Also, just read your comment on the last page that people are foolish for not believing in god. You really are the posterboy for the slave morality complex (using religion to make yourself feel better).
                  Last edited by WeezYIsCraaazY; 09-05-2013, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Maybe because some people like me are non-religious?
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Stop getting off topic in my favorite game thread [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION].

Moral of the story: Fuck your opinion....this game is gonna fucking kick ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                        Stop getting off topic in my favorite game thread [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION].

Moral of the story: Fuck your opinion....this game is gonna fucking kick ass.
                        Twiggz for president
                        Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
                        But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
                        So Just Call Me....
                        "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          That's exactly what it is: something we can't see. There's as much proof of god's existence (the bible) as there is of Spiderman's existence (the comic books).

I've already stated a secular society is generally a bad one, but as humans surely all we should be interested in are the facts? Why would I -- or anyone, for that matter -- devote themselves to something they are not entirely sure even exists?

Also, just read your comment on the last page that people are foolish for not believing in god. You really are the posterboy for the slave morality complex (using religion to make yourself feel better).

You gotta try it first, I keep telling ya... you gotta actually formulate that relationship with God and ask him to come into your heart and you will see he is real, its that easy

And no lol, i am not a slave lol,its simple, I believe in God, that doesnt make me a slave in no way lol, I am free to do whatever I choose to do in life,the difference is, I believe in God. Your thinking of religion where people are like, you cant do so and so because then you wont go to heaven, thats that slave religious mentality, but thats not what Christianity is about at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                          Maybe because some people like me are non-religious?

Believing in God doesnt make you religious I said that like 50000 times

Comment

Working...
                          X