Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
    It's made of pixels. Stop fucking arguing about an eye, which is made of pixels. It's a god damn video game.

In other news, i cannot fucking wait for this game!
    But its what it represents. Its the fact that your okay with it, soon from now they will be promoting full pledge devil worship in the media, and they have before, but it will become more and more eviden,t and the same people who are okay with a simple eye will be okay with the more evil things that will come, just playing it off as, oh its just devil worship, no big deal, who cares.

and btw [MENTION=75521]MarkoMaxX[/MENTION]

Egyptians were enemy's of God, they were evil people, God's people had to flee from them, they were enslaved by the pharaoh. I do know about Egyptian history, the eye of Horus, the eye of lucifer, have nothing to do with God. Just so there is no confusion

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      yeah u did, accept it in your mind, get used to seeing all these symbols, they been putting subliminal messaging in media for the longest time, get more and more evident. But I know yall think this is the coolest thing ever and wont care, so have fun
      who srsly cares

i dont give a fuck

keep all your thrash talk out of this thread plz and keep it in your illuminati thread which only you check

Comment

• [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] did the devil give you that hairline?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          who srsly cares

i dont give a fuck

keep all your thrash talk out of this thread plz and keep it in your illuminati thread which only you check

point proveeeeeeeeen

Comment

• Originally posted by dremonerske View Post
            Looks amazing.

This shit looks amazing!, i've already pre-ordered it.

Comment

Yall see that illumnati eye at 0:30
              They put it in there on purpose. I think it has something to do with the character. Hes probably a conspiracy theorist

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                They put it in there on purpose. I think it has something to do with the character. Hes probably a conspiracy theorist
                of course they put it on purpose

Comment

Ok dude

Im just saying the character is supposed to be some conspiracy theorist living in some basement I think. So they put that poster there to kind of fit the tone

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                    Ok dude

Im just saying the character is supposed to be some conspiracy theorist living in some basement I think. So they put that poster there to kind of fit the tone
                    Well that makes it fine and dandy then doesnt it

Comment

• If I don't pre-order this shit will it be sold out in stores?

cause on Sept. 17th I just want to go to target and cop this with NWTS

Comment

Comment

Lol man have you been seriously misled my brother.

Common sense alone tells you man...

Would they put the "All seeing eye of God" telling people God is watching over you in a game such as GTA V?

Or would they put the eye of lucifer in a game such as GTA V?

Lol come on homie, neither rockstar nor GTA V is trying to get you closer to God

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                          and btw @MarkoMaxX

Egyptians were enemy's of God, they were evil people, God's people had to flee from them, they were enslaved by the pharaoh. I do know about Egyptian history, the eye of Horus, the eye of lucifer, have nothing to do with God. Just so there is no confusion
                          Please go back to school.
                          Seriously..
                          Eye of Horus is what it represents.
                          Out of Eye of Horus the Eye of Providence was created, thousands of years later..
                          Why would they not use that symbol in GTA V? IT'S A GAME. They can use any symbol they want. It's clearly a popular symbol now, and the reason they used it is because of the people like you!
                          They know that you are attracted to that symbol, it will create minor hype and every hype is always good for any product that needs sales.

Honestly, I thought you were smarter than this.
                          But it's okay..When you get older you will realize how dumb you were to believe in all this crap..

Also, would you really rather believe rantings of delusional, mentally ill conspiracy theorists or verifiable historical facts?

Also, this is the most important thing.. Do you really think people are so organized and were so organized in past to created such thing as Illuminati and do what you think they are doing?

Do you? We are humans.

And don't bring Satan or Devil into this. If Satan is at odds with God, why would he want to bring the end of the world, that would mean the end of the Earth, the only place he ever wins against God or can escape from hell?

But okay.. No proofs, no words will make you think straight.. You will realize in time, maybe you won't. Maybe you will become of those dudes preaching in the streets about the world end..

It's your life.
                          I'm just trying to bring you closer to common sense.
                          Last edited by MarkoMaxX; 08-16-2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X