No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The collector's edition is not available in my country.. They say that it will come on the 17th only.. Wtf.. Anyways I pre-ordered the special edition..
    Btw that Banshee looks HOT AF

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

• The whole world is gonna lose they soul to this game while the smart ones stay getting closer and closer to God.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        The whole world is gonna lose they soul to this game while the smart ones stay getting closer and closer to God.
        Tbh, i rather play the game

Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• i quit video games like back in june but fuck sake this is gonna bring me back in haha, only 1 time tho

Comment

The whole world is gonna lose they soul to this game while the smart ones stay getting closer and closer to God.
            If smart people are all like you, I'd rather lose my soul to the game
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
              Tbh, i rather play the game
              Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
              If smart people are all like you, I'd rather lose my soul to the game

Foolish people

Comment

Foolish people
                Cause i don't believe in god?

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                  Cause i don't believe in god?
                  No because your playing right into the hands of where they want you to be. Dumbed downed and unaware, never asking questions

and also cause you don't believe in God too, sure.

oh btw

Comment

No because your playing right into the hands of where they want you to be. Dumbed downed and unaware, never asking questions

and also cause you don't believe in God too, sure.

oh btw
                    Who are "they"? And what do they want from me? lol

Comment

oh btw
                      This has nothing to do with Grand Theft Auto Five, this is from a totally different Rockstar game. Offtopic, therefore reported.

OnTopic: Guys, when do you expect the first gameplay leak to happen? Also, IGN is having a gameplay premiere this upcoming Friday!

Comment

• [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] gtfo already man. You can't just shove jesus down their throats 24/7. shit man. you're driving them away

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                          This has nothing to do with Grand Theft Auto Five, this is from a totally different Rockstar game. Offtopic, therefore reported.

OnTopic: Guys, when do you expect the first gameplay leak to happen? Also, IGN is having a gameplay premiere this upcoming Friday!
                          nigga its still rockstar imbosol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                          Who are "they"? And what do they want from me? lol

the higher ups, rulers of this worlds, they dont want nothing from you bruh, just want you to keep going with the flow with life until you die so your soul goes to hell

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                          @KidComet gtfo already man. You can't just shove jesus down their throats 24/7. shit man. you're driving them away

who said anything about jesus?

Comment

Working...
                          X