No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's hard to believe that the game runs so smooth on consoles, and looks close enough to GTA IV on PC...
    The good thing is, it's coming out on PC, and maybe PS4 as well
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      It's hard to believe that the game runs so smooth on consoles, and looks close enough to GTA IV on PC...
      The good thing is, it's coming out on PC, and maybe PS4 as well

No it wont be on next gens

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        No it wont be on next gens

These codes are found in the console files. I think no other explanation is needed
        Doesn't bother me if it's not on next gen though. I'm a PC gamer
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

These codes are found in the console files. I think no other explanation is needed
          Doesn't bother me if it's not on next gen though. I'm a PC gamer
          if u say so. couldve swore they confirmed no next gen

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            if u say so. couldve swore they confirmed no next gen
            They're trying to milk the shit out of X360 and PS3 users. Of course they'll say some shit like that.
            And in 6 more months, they'll go "We changed our mind about next-gen, and are proud to announce GTA V on PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4!" Some shit like that.
            It's a good business strategy
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

They're trying to milk the shit out of X360 and PS3 users. Of course they'll say some shit like that.
              And in 6 more months, they'll go "We changed our mind about next-gen, and are proud to announce GTA V on PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4!" Some shit like that.
              It's a good business strategy
              True, Wonder if they will add all those dumb features back on the xbox one once it releases

- - - Updated - - -

that job at k mart came in handy, lowkey i dnt see the big deal about this game, selling it on craigslist on the 17th,

Comment

• I keep telling myself, just one video. But now I'm watching every gameplay video out there
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I keep telling myself, just one video. But now I'm watching every gameplay video out there
                  That's cos yo ass weak.

I ain't watched shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    That's cos yo ass weak.

I ain't watched shit.
                    If this shit were coming out on PC and consoles at the same time, I would have more self control and shit. But damn...
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      That's cos yo ass weak.

I ain't watched shit.
                      Why tho?
                      It won't ruin the game for you.. It's really awesome..

I won't spoil you, cuz it's your choice to not watch them, but you will have lots of fun in strip clubs It's really dope..driving, environment, graphics, sound..
                      Everything feels like the old GTA: San Andreas, they really managed to keep that feeling..

Comment

• Almost! I can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                          Why tho?
                          It won't ruin the game for you.. It's really awesome..

I won't spoil you, cuz it's your choice to not watch them, but you will have lots of fun in strip clubs It's really dope..driving, environment, graphics, sound..
                          Everything feels like the old GTA: San Andreas, they really managed to keep that feeling..
                          Not out of any greater good or some higher power shit like it's gonna ruin it, I just busy and ain't even really bothered about watching loads of clips. Plus it will still make it's impact a much better when I play it and it's all new.

Comment

Working...
                          X