Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    You the type of nigga that gets the new drake album goes into a dark room, lights a candle, gets real comfty, and then press play on track 1, everything gotta be perfect huh
    Na brah, I just blast it and continue with my life and get on with work

Comment

• My GTA V preorder was dispatched by Amazon earlier today!!! Can't wait to play it!

Comment

• Would I be able to get this tomorrow midnight even if I didn't pre-order it?
        Know Yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by JayBabyyy View Post
          Would I be able to get this tomorrow midnight even if I didn't pre-order it?
          you can try, but there will be deaths in that line

Comment

• Damn my pre-order didn't come through the post today... @Danny M did yours man? Guess I'll wait for tomorrow with everyone else. Kind of glad though, didn't wake up til 11 and have got Drakes album to get through, Breaking Bad episode, Dexter Episode and a fair amount of work to get done before GTA takes over my life. So not too bothered.

Comment

• Grand Theft Auto V Review - IGN

Review is out got a 10.

Amazing day NWTS Leaked and going to Midnight Release for GTA cant waittt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Damn my pre-order didn't come through the post today... @Danny M did yours man? Guess I'll wait for tomorrow with everyone else. Kind of glad though, didn't wake up til 11 and have got Drakes album to get through, Breaking Bad episode, Dexter Episode and a fair amount of work to get done before GTA takes over my life. So not too bothered.
                Yeah wtf, me neither.

One last day of work to get everything done

Comment

• A really amazing review.

This guy from Machinima was given the game a week before it's release so he can review it.

There is no spoilers, just a review of the game. Got me even more hyped..
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Every reviewer is giving this game a 10/10
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by JayBabyyy View Post
                      Would I be able to get this tomorrow midnight even if I didn't pre-order it?
                      Try Walmart. Store I work at barely got any pre orders. 1 associate said nobody talked to him.

Comment

• When GTA V Arrives

Comment

• they sent me a email earlier tellin me its been shipped
                          should have mine by tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                          X