• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    Another one ?
    THE OFFICIAL TRAILER! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      THE OFFICIAL TRAILER! lol
      With all the clips that are out for this game I thought the trailer was already out =)

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        With all the clips that are out for this game I thought the trailer was already out =)
        Poor word choice I guess... What Rockstar means is that this is the launch trailer, since the game is almost out. Every game's gotta have one.
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• already gonna have copy set aside for me

not leaving my house until i get the tom hanks beard from castaway b

Comment

• Guess Im buying this for my new Xbox 360 instead of the PS3

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
              Guess Im buying this for my new Xbox 360 instead of the PS3
              Yo son, let me hold that PS3 for a little bit.

Comment

• Grand Theft Auto V for Xbox 360 - Microsoft Store

Free 1600 msp if you preorder the game from Microsoft store. Free shipping as well so definitely worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                  Poor word choice I guess... What Rockstar means is that this is the launch trailer, since the game is almost out. Every game's gotta have one.
                  Yea I guess I was getting mixed up with the trailers for each character =/

Comment

• official trailer debuts online tomorrow at 11 est and will premiere on TV during breaking bad on Sunday which is awesome lol.

Comment

• What systems is it for? I hope not Xbox One, I'll never get that unless it is unlocked, even my 360 is too locked down for me...
                      Interests: Computers, Phones, Gaming, Music and all that good stuff
                      Founding member of OP420 Technology Forums, Head moderator at PSP Homebrew Forum when it was active, and good guy

Nolvorite wants everyone to know about patent 6630507 and Grace Slick.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg187 View Post
                        What systems is it for? I hope not Xbox One, I'll never get that unless it is unlocked, even my 360 is too locked down for me...
                        360 and ps3.

Comment

• Oh Thank God

Except I don't wanna update, need to bypass that, hopefully it's possible...

I need to mod my PS3... 360 even modded can't do much
                          Interests: Computers, Phones, Gaming, Music and all that good stuff
                          Founding member of OP420 Technology Forums, Head moderator at PSP Homebrew Forum when it was active, and good guy

Nolvorite wants everyone to know about patent 6630507 and Grace Slick.

Comment

Working...
                          X