Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
    Yeah I just got vice city. �7.99
    How does it look in HD? It decent? I might actually cop that! Story on that one was sick!

Comment

• It's a port a ps2 classic no hd it's like ps2 verison but some songs are removed cuz of copyright

Comment

• 17th september is too late

Comment

• Are you fucking kidding me? Thats so annoying. Only people that seem to release anything on time is Call of Duty.

Comment

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
            Are you fucking kidding me? Thats so annoying. Only people that seem to release anything on time is Call of Duty.
            Thats because it's the same game every year with different skin!

Comment

Are you fucking kidding me? Thats so annoying. Only people that seem to release anything on time is Call of Duty.
              Because they don't need to do any work

Comment

• Imma act like this is the Rockstar official thread and act this question here....

Was looking around in the PSN and I found Bully and I was like " I gotta get that shit" but it had a different name, is it the same shit? The explanation described it as Bully lol.

And it's like �7.99 so imma have to get it!
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  Imma act like this is the Rockstar official thread and act this question here....

Was looking around in the PSN and I found Bully and I was like " I gotta get that shit" but it had a different name, is it the same shit? The explanation described it as Bully lol.

And it's like �7.99 so imma have to get it!
                  Well.. what was the name then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Thats because it's the same game every year with different skin!
                    Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                    Because they don't need to do any work
                    Im fully aware... But at least they're consistent

Comment

Im fully aware... But at least they're consistent
                      So what is your point? Of course they are going to be consistent when making the same game every year and getting it out on time, plus they have two different companies making each one in tern so each one has a year out...

When you have a epic company like Rockstar that strive for perfection, originality, class, and straight up fire, you don't complain about ONE delay. Don't believe COD and GTAV is even being mentioned in the same sentence.

GTA is consistent... Consistent in making amazing games.

COD is consistent... Consistent in releasing shit games in the same month every year.

I know what I'd prefer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        So what is your point? Of course they are going to be consistent when making the same game every year and getting it out on time, plus they have two different companies making each one in tern so each one has a year out...

When you have a epic company like Rockstar that strive for perfection, originality, class, and straight up fire, you don't complain about ONE delay. Don't believe COD and GTAV is even being mentioned in the same sentence.

GTA is consistent... Consistent in making amazing games.

COD is consistent... Consistent in releasing shit games in the same month every year.

I know what I'd prefer.
                        Im sick of companies pushing shit back. It does not build hype. Pick a date & stick to it. I dont care if its in 3 years. I just dont want a pushback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pux View Post
                          Well.. what was the name then?
                          Canis Canem Edit...

Has the same cover too...I think it is it, imma search and see lol.
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X