No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope its better than GTA IV, I got bored of that game after a while. I'm still into San Andreas tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE KING 619 View Post
      Hope its better than GTA IV, I got bored of that game after a while. I'm still into San Andreas tho.
      They took out loads of fun from gta iv, i read somewhere, something they confirmed, what they had taken out of the game, and their was like 10 fun stuff they had taken out. flying planes ect.

Comment

• Got a good feeling about this one! Just cos it's San Andreas. Hope expectations aren't let down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Got a good feeling about this one! Just cos it's San Andreas. Hope expectations aren't let down.
          me too, san andreas will have mountains to climb, ride bikes down lol, woods to explore. in the last one it was just a big city, loads of buildings which most you were not able to enter.

Comment

• They really need to bring back the ability to buy safehouses... It's a hassle traveling to safehouses around Liberty City.
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
              They really need to bring back the ability to buy safehouses... It's a hassle traveling to safehouses around Liberty City.
              Its grand theft auto, we should be able to jump through an open window or kick the door down, kill the civilian owning the house, and then use that house a safehouse lol.

dont know if anyone noticed, but in the trailer when the guy is hammering that for sale sign, the window of the house is open and the curtians are blowing in and out, hopefully we would be able to climb through open windows.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                Its grand theft auto, we should be able to jump through an open window or kick the door down, kill the civilian owning the house, and then use that house a safehouse lol.

dont know if anyone noticed, but in the trailer when the guy is hammering that for sale sign, the window of the house is open and the curtians are blowing in and out, hopefully we would be able to climb through open windows.
                Nah, I don't wanna own every damn house in the city. I do like having a crib like Playboy X's though.
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Nah, I don't wanna own every damn house in the city.
                  I do like having a crib like Playboy X's though.
                  only certain houses would be able to break into, so you wouldnt be able to own everyhouse.

Comment

Nah, I don't wanna own every damn house in the city. I do like having a crib like Playboy X's though.
                    his was ok. i really liked the upscale condo looking one right by the place you can buy suits

Comment

• Possible leaked theme song or music for it... Think it's for trailer 2 whenever that comes out because of the file name for it..

"michael_hunter_Is-mob_five_trailer2_music.mp3"

Comment

• That music is nice!
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          Possible leaked theme song or music for it... Think it's for trailer 2 whenever that comes out because of the file name for it..

"michael_hunter_Is-mob_five_trailer2_music.mp3"

I don't think is the theme song.. Can't see it..

Comment

Working...
                          X