Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
    That's not really a box art though, more like a placeholder. We all know a GTA box art always comes with pictures of the game characters, not just the logo.
    He never said it had the official artwork... He said it was just the black with the logo...

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
      Why not get it on console?

i dont know about gaming on PC, so dont know how far it has come, but the graphics are better on consoles right?
      I don't own a console (yet), and probably won't until at least 2013 or 2014. So yea, PC comes first.
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

the graphics are better on consoles right?
        Nope, PC graphics is ALWAYS better than the console conterpart. You got 16x antialiasing there, on both PS3/Xbox it's like 2x. Not to mention global illumination, better textures & frame rate.

Plus mouse aiming >>>>>>>>>>> joystick

But at the end of the day it's the game that really matters, if it's good it's gonna entertain you regardless of the hardware you got

Comment

• Heard like CJ, tony, niko.....ect will all be on the game. Like they will all meet and shit. Is that true? And we might play with them. Like multiple game play.
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
            Nope, PC graphics is ALWAYS better than the console conterpart. You got 16x antialiasing there, on both PS3/Xbox it's like 2x. Not to mention global illumination, better textures & frame rate.

Plus mouse aiming >>>>>>>>>>> joystick

But at the end of the day it's the game that really matters, if it's good it's gonna entertain you regardless of the hardware you got
            i never understood how people prefer mouse aiming. i just started pc gaming but ive been using xbox my whole life. sure its a shit ton more accurate but i just cant get used to it..maybe its just because i grew up with controllers. but its just my opinion lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              Heard like CJ, tony, niko.....ect will all be on the game. Like they will all meet and shit. Is that true? And we might play with them. Like multiple game play.
              Impossible I could see Niko or a GTA IV era character being in V, but the III era is just too far out.
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                Heard like CJ, tony, niko.....ect will all be on the game. Like they will all meet and shit. Is that true? And we might play with them. Like multiple game play.
                The rumors are we play as 5 different characters throughout the game. but their is so many rumors. we just dont know until rockstar tell us.

Comment

• Max Payne 3: can't wait for this purely cause of the Rockstar takeover.

Get me pumped for GTA V

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Why not get it on console?

i dont know about gaming on PC, so dont know how far it has come, but the graphics are better on consoles right?
                    don't know how far it's come? It always been ahead of console gaming.

Comment

• The PC gaming wise has always been infront of the consoles. Niggas been playing next gen graphics before the next gen consoles

Comment

• Bioshock 2 has been delayed too february 2013. maybe the reason is because rockstar plan to release gta in October/November 2012 ?

one can only hope.

Comment

Bioshock 2 has been delayed too february 2013. maybe the reason is because rockstar plan to release gta in October/November 2012 ?

one can only hope.
                          Sorry to tell you but Bioshock 2 is already out

Comment

Working...
                          X