Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Apparently it's March 2013 release.

Source?
    So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

• Originally posted by True Lakers Fan View Post
      Source?
      I can't remember where I saw it, but it was something to do with financial shit and what they have earned and wanting to bring it out next year before April 2013 or something. Like shipping the last 2 weeks of March. I'll try find where I saw it.

Comment

I can't remember where I saw it, but it was something to do with financial shit and what they have earned and wanting to bring it out next year before April 2013 or something. Like shipping the last 2 weeks of March. I'll try find where I saw it.

Thanks Mate
        So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

• Originally posted by True Lakers Fan View Post
          Thanks Mate
          Not the same article I saw but to do with the same shit. It makes more sense than the end of this year which is looking less and less likely as the months go on. If they don't give us anything in a month I would place money on it that we won't get it end of this year. Date announcement and then 5 months to release just won't happen.

Official XBOX Magazine | Take-Two to deliver GTA V by April 2013 believe analysts

Comment

Not the same article I saw but to do with the same shit. It makes more sense than the end of this year which is looking less and less likely as the months go on. If they don't give us anything in a month I would place money on it that we won't get it end of this year. Date announcement and then 5 months to release just won't happen.

Official XBOX Magazine | Take-Two to deliver GTA V by April 2013 believe analysts
            Take two financial report which is what i think you were on about points toward a october release.

they would need quite some time before april 2013 for gta v to sell that much.

Comment

• I think a march 2013 release only gives them like 2 week to earn their projected profits, or something along those lines. Hm I'm still hoping for a 2012 release.

It's been 4 month now since they said new info in a few months back in feb so something might come soon..

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
                I think a march 2013 release only gives them like 2 week to earn their projected profits, or something along those lines. Hm I'm still hoping for a 2012 release.

It's been 4 month now since they said new info in a few months back in feb so something might come soon..
                yeah exactly, ocotber would leave 5 months for it to sell.

Do rockstar need to release info though? gta v is still being talked about, without rockstar doing anything.

to be honest i dont want no game news (for example the things you can do) i would rather find out stuff on my own when playing the game.

all i want is a fucking release date lol!

Comment

• GTA V hype is still crazy.

I dont want too much info but I want to see these 'surrounding hills and countryside'. I want huge open spaces in the countryside

Comment

GTA V hype is still crazy.

I dont want too much info but I want to see these 'surrounding hills and countryside'. I want huge open spaces in the countryside
                    couple of screenshots, and a release date will do me.

Comment

• I really hope we hear something late june early july at the latest.

I cant wait to see what this 'bold new direction' is too.

What's your wishlist for the game matey?

Comment

I really hope we hear something late june early july at the latest.

I cant wait to see what this 'bold new direction' is too.

What's your wishlist for the game matey?
                        Multiple playable characters.
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                          Multiple playable characters.
                          Really?

I dont want that at all. It worked well in RDR but I like just being the one character in GTA.

Comment

Working...
                          X