No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt rate SR3 at all, I just meant the way on screen prompts were shown. Reminded me of SR for some reason.

Watch Dogs graphics are amongst the best but don't forget that was running on a high end PC. GTA V is all about gameplay for me, I just can't see any other developer creating a game with such a good storyline and replay value but maybe i'm wrong.

All I know is that I need to see more of GTA V!

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• So no gta v info

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
        So no gta v info
        how do you know?

their is 3 secret games coming up soon at e3?

Comment

• I just don't see why rockstar would want it as a 'secret' game. Surely they'd want everyone to know GTA is being showcased at E3.
          People would go nuts to see some info.

Maybe we could hear something though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
            I just don't see why rockstar would want it as a 'secret' game. Surely they'd want everyone to know GTA is being showcased at E3.
            People would go nuts to see some info.

Maybe we could hear something though.
            Hype maybe? all the fans thinking we will get no news, and then suddenly we have news and a trailer!

Comment

• I'm not as optimistic as you but fingers crossed ha!

I can't help but feel its gona be a 2013 release too. Back in February they said hang tight, more info in a few months and it's now June. Surely something is due?!

Comment

• If GTA V is a secret game at E3, then it must be on some crazy shit. Watch as Rockstar steals the show again
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                  If GTA V is a secret game at E3, then it must be on some crazy shit. Watch as Rockstar steals the show again
                  What time is at e3? do you know? or @Jinglewaffle do you know?

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                  What time is at e3? do you know? or @Jinglewaffle do you know?
                  Anybody?

i cant seem to find what the 3 secret game were? or if they have been on yet?

Comment

• IT'S NOT GOING TO BE AT E3

I predicted it

ffs

It's going to be released in 2013 most likely

Rockstar is random, they will release the trailer when they are ready LOL

Comment

• No info should be released yet, let Max Payne 3 do its thing for a while

Comment

• It's Coming Out In October Or November, It Was Supposed To Come Out In May, But Max Payne 3 Came Along And F'd Thing's Up.

Comment

• Fuck max payne, i know they only released the gta v trailer back in November as a marketing strategy for max payne 3.

Comment

Working...
                          X