Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    funniest shit I've heard in a long time... For a new COD to blow my mind it needs to be way more than BO2
    Gameplay-wise, maybe not... But the story will.
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Rumor: GTA V To Be Shown At E3?
      Rockstar to make a surprise appearance with GTA V at E3?
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• A New GTA Would Be Dope

Comment

• buyin a ps3 for this

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            Gameplay-wise, maybe not... But the story will.
            You can complete the story in a day lol. then after that, the game is not worth �40

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            Rumor: GTA V To Be Shown At E3?
            Rockstar to make a surprise appearance with GTA V at E3?
            Hopefully. today or the other day can't rememebr when, but e3 showed a montage of whats coming up at e3, and their were scenes from the gta v trailer we saw back in november, also on the last day. from 4-6pm their is 3 secret games to be shown.. hope gta v is one of them

Comment

• That "Watchdogs" game looks unbelievable from the demo walkthrough. Early days buts look like a similar game to GTA. One of those story and "free roam" games. Will get both if "Watchdogs" live ups to expectations. Will get GTA as it never disappoints.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
                That "Watchdogs" game looks unbelievable from the demo walkthrough. Early days buts look like a similar game to GTA. One of those story and "free roam" games. Will get both if "Watchdogs" live ups to expectations. Will get GTA as it never disappoints.
                Really like the look of watch dogs. hope the open world has many things to do in it, instead of just being open world with nothing to do but walk about the city. And the pedestrians look more active then the last gta! one thing i want from the next gta is a more active open world!

Can't wait for both though!

Comment

• Just beat GTAIV again out of boredom. I NEED THIS GAME NOW!

Comment

• So we're not expecting any GTA V news at E3?

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• GTA V got competition..

[WSHH]wshhNoYE8i98bh9t2FM7[/WSHH]

Comment

• The visuals look amazing on that game but I dont like the way of communication with all that on screen shit. It looks abit like SR3.

I dont think Rockstar have anything to worry about tbh. They know what they're doing.

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
                          The visuals look amazing on that game but I dont like the way of communication with all that on screen shit. It looks abit like SR3.

I dont think Rockstar have anything to worry about tbh. They know what they're doing.
                          Homie you cant compare SR3 with Watch Dogs. SR3 has SHIT graphics. Watch Dogs looks so damn realistic as hell. but that communication shit is just something you gotta get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                          X