Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    So what is your point? Of course they are going to be consistent when making the same game every year and getting it out on time, plus they have two different companies making each one in tern so each one has a year out...

When you have a epic company like Rockstar that strive for perfection, originality, class, and straight up fire, you don't complain about ONE delay. Don't believe COD and GTAV is even being mentioned in the same sentence.

GTA is consistent... Consistent in making amazing games.

COD is consistent... Consistent in releasing shit games in the same month every year.

I know what I'd prefer.
    Agree with all this, but rockstar did fuck up marketing this.

A 12 month wait from trailer one to get a few pictures, then a GI magizine, to posters shipped out with "spring 2013" written on, only for it the get delayed by 4 months or more.

Its going to be a great game, and yes I understand they want it to be perfect, I do to, and I appreciate it. but ever since the first trailer it has been painful waiting for news,or an update etc..

And were probably not going to hear anything again until april/june.

Ahh well, nothing to do now then just wait it out.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    Canis Canem Edit...

Has the same cover too...I think it is it, imma search and see lol.
    Canis canem edit is the other name for bully

its latin for "dog eat dog"

Its the real one, so don't have any worries buying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
      Agree with all this, but rockstar did fuck up marketing this.

A 12 month wait from trailer one to get a few pictures, then a GI magizine, to posters shipped out with "spring 2013" written on, only for it the get delayed by 4 months or more.

Its going to be a great game, and yes I understand they want it to be perfect, I do to, and I appreciate it. but ever since the first trailer it has been painful waiting for news,or an update etc..

And were probably not going to hear anything again until april/june.

Ahh well, nothing to do now then just wait it out.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Canis canem edit is the other name for bully

its latin for "dog eat dog"

Its the real one, so don't have any worries buying it.
      Alright bro, thx
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Canis Canem Edit...

Has the same cover too...I think it is it, imma search and see lol.
        Yeah it is, I think my version of the game is the Canis Canem Edit ..

Its has something to do with the region it is released in

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Thats because it's the same game every year with different skin!
          Obviously you did not see what Treyarch tried to change with Black Ops II... I mean sure the core gameplay is the same, but they made a lot of improvements.
          Besides, how can you possibly change the core of COD without someone bitching about it? They would just go "oh they just ripped it off some other games".
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• September is good for sales...

that back to school shit / close to black friday and christmas sales

Comment

• Playstation just released a teaser trailer called "Playstation 2013". An the video ended with a date of Febuary 20th. People are saying it's playstation 4, but we all know thats not a release date for the ps4, lets be real....

Anyways my point is, GTA 5 must be delayed so that it could release for Next Gen Consoles. Sounds pretty dumb right?

Because if that's not the case, then Next Gen consoles aren't releasing this year like everyone says they will...

So I'm just as confused and mad like all of you

Comment

• [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] vice city is pretty decent, it just looks the same as on the ps2. The controls take some getting use to but it's definitely worth getting. I may as well get San Andreas too, even though it is abit pricey.

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• CJ>>>>Any other GTA character.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                    Obviously you did not see what Treyarch tried to change with Black Ops II... I mean sure the core gameplay is the same, but they made a lot of improvements.
                    Besides, how can you possibly change the core of COD without someone bitching about it? They would just go "oh they just ripped it off some other games".
                    No I saw what they tried. I'm not hating on them, it's just come up in a GTAV convo just because of 1 push back. Same old shit. They know morons keep buying every game they bring out so they keep doing it, why would they change it up when they can keep getting dat money and laughing at everyone.

They changed with COD4... And they changed FPS forever. Everyone has copied them Aka perks and online play etc. So they need to change it up again.

Can we stop talking about COD in GTA thread please.

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                    Playstation just released a teaser trailer called "Playstation 2013". An the video ended with a date of Febuary 20th. People are saying it's playstation 4, but we all know thats not a release date for the ps4, lets be real....

Anyways my point is, GTA 5 must be delayed so that it could release for Next Gen Consoles. Sounds pretty dumb right?

Because if that's not the case, then Next Gen consoles aren't releasing this year like everyone says they will...

We will soon see what it is they are going to be announcing Feb 20th. Looks interesting.

https://secure.eu.playstation.com/meeting2013/

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                      Playstation just released a teaser trailer called "Playstation 2013". An the video ended with a date of Febuary 20th. People are saying it's playstation 4, but we all know thats not a release date for the ps4, lets be real....

Pretty shitty of rockstar if they make us buy a new �300+ ps4 to play gta v.

Comment

• they'd sell way more on ps3 atm

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the same gonna be for PS3...maybe they would release a version for PS4 later....but if they make the game for PS4 then that would be a very bad move for them..
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X