Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    I'm pretty sure the same gonna be for PS3...maybe they would release a version for PS4 later....but if they make the game for PS4 then that would be a very bad move for them..
    Considering that GTA V will be running on the same engine as Max Payne 3, they'd probably make a next-gen version to max out the graphics, since X360 and PS3 don't support DirectX 11.
    But that's just an assumption for now. Right now, only X360 and PS3 are confirmed, while PC and Wii U don't get shit
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Considering that GTA V will be running on the same engine as Max Payne 3, they'd probably make a next-gen version to max out the graphics, since X360 and PS3 don't support DirectX 11.
      But that's just an assumption for now. Right now, only X360 and PS3 are confirmed, while PC and Wii U don't get shit
      Pretty sure the game will be on PC too tho...no way they won't put it there lol....

But the game is gonna be soo big! Make sure your computer can handle that power, coz I know for sure my computer would explode...lol, my computer starts heating and shit when I play MineCraft lol...
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Still disappointed with september.

Damn we were so close, and now its nearly a year again until its out.

Comment

Pretty sure the game will be on PC too tho...no way they won't put it there lol....

But the game is gonna be soo big! Make sure your computer can handle that power, coz I know for sure my computer would explode...lol, my computer starts heating and shit when I play MineCraft lol...
          Yeah, no doubt... Been saving money for a new gaming rig. But if Rockstar does another crappy port like GTA IV then we gon need future hardware to play it smoothly
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• another Weezy feature like GTA IV im callin it

Comment

I'm pretty sure the same gonna be for PS3...maybe they would release a version for PS4 later....but if they make the game for PS4 then that would be a very bad move for them..
              yeah that way they sell the most, I'll end up buying 2 if they do that

Comment

• Originally posted by wuday View Post
                yeah that way they sell the most, I'll end up buying 2 if they do that
                I ain't even gonna buy a PS4 until like 2 years from it's release or something.....
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• step your games up haha

Comment

• did yall hear the new rumor?

there might be vehicles in gta 5

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                      did yall hear the new rumor?

there might be vehicles in gta 5

anyways , is there a release date?