No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Kuzz you can get this game for a fiver from gamestop by trading 2 games they have listed, I'm going to trade fifa 13 and far cry 3..

Grand Theft Auto: V only �4.97 when you trade

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
      @Kuzz you can get this game for a fiver from gamestop by trading 2 games they have listed, I'm going to trade fifa 13 and far cry 3..

Grand Theft Auto: V only �4.97 when you trade
      Decent... I can't be bothered with all that, just gonna keep my pre-order at shopto I'm happy paying my �45 games gonna be well worth it plus don't buy as many games now days so not like I ain't got the money to spend on it.

Comment

• I preordered the special edition from Game when they had that offer on. �55

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• Only thing I don't like so far is the Fire coming out of the guns, that muzzle shit. and the explosions.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
            Only thing I don't like so far is the Fire coming out of the guns, that muzzle shit. and the explosions.
            LOLwut? You want guns to fire without muzzle flash? That takes away the realism.
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
              LOLwut? You want guns to fire without muzzle flash? That takes away the realism.

no no no no, you didnt understand me bro, Only thing I'm saying is that I don't like the muzzle flash' graphics or something, Everything in the game is so detailed and the muzzle flash doesnt even blend in with the rest, looks like they didnt even put effort to make it nice.

Comment

no no no no, you didnt understand me bro, Only thing I'm saying is that I don't like the muzzle flash' graphics or something, Everything in the game is so detailed and the muzzle flash doesnt even blend in with the rest, looks like they didnt even put effort to make it nice.
                Idk, it looks like the demo bulid to me. I doubt it'll be there in September.

Comment

Thank you bro! Even that little explosion kinda got me like other than that game looks amazing for a current gen

Comment

• Olly is right that muzzle flush looks like it was made for 1995 pc games...and the explosions look fucked up lol...

Hopefully we don't see that shit on the real game, but I think the details in this game makes these stuff very neglectable.
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post

Lets hope so man, cause it looks fucked up right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                        They could fix it, but I think the other details will make up for it.
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Only thing I don't like so far is the Fire coming out of the guns, that muzzle shit.
                          Lmao I just noticed that.

It looks fine on a distance, but that up-close shot in the helicopter looks so bad it hurts!

Comment

Working...
                          X