Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    True.. I feel great when I watch awesome movie or play awesome game.. I guess there are people that have negative reactions, not like me

Yes, I knew that fact
    If they tried harder, they would have succeed though.. Maybe they did, but I'm not aware of that..
    Of course the moveis and games and music arent going to scare you and arent going to make you be like "omggooshh this evilllllllll this baddd guiseee im not gonna watch this no moreeeeee"

nah its gonna drag u in and capture ur mind lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Of course the moveis and games and music arent going to scare you and arent going to make you be like "omggooshh this evilllllllll this baddd guiseee im not gonna watch this no moreeeeee"

nah its gonna drag u in and capture ur mind lol
      Yes.. After I watched The Avengers, it got stuck in my mind and I dreamt about being a superhero all night.. #NoLie

Comment

• It will be at least one hour when I get GTA V before I can play it

take it out of case, put in PS3--download/install update-game installation-loading screen... = 1 hour or so

- - - Updated - - -

It will be at least one hour when I get GTA V before I can play it

take it out of case, put in PS3--download/install update-game installation-loading screen... = 1 hour or so

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          Im not blaming it on them, im just saying it INFLUENCES them.

Does it influence everyone? No. Some people yes,

missing the point
          What i am saying is what you are saying, but you are like twisting it or some shit. I am saying that if it only influences that rare amount of people, then why blame it on music and games. How about we blame it on what they do, and not what other people/things do to it.
          Originally posted by dametri426
          nigga jay z lips are average size
          Originally posted by Waynasite
          Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
            What i am saying is what you are saying, but you are like twisting it or some shit. I am saying that if it only influences that rare amount of people, then why blame it on music and games. How about we blame it on what they do, and not what other people/things do to it.
            The ultimate goal here isnt to get you to shoot a gun or rob a store, the ultimate goal here to to set your eyes off of God and onto something/ someone else.

Comment

• As they promised in that question interview with fans. Gameplay trailer coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                As they promised in that question interview with fans. Gameplay trailer coming.
                Can't wait!!!! Buzzing for this gameplay footage

Comment

• Once I see gameplay my hype level shoots up!

only this month, then 1 more more months till September! the 17 day wait in September will be a killer though.

Comment

Yes!!!!!

Thats awesome news

Comment

im so ready for this damn

Comment

• Game looks incredible

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
                          Game looks incredible
                          where can we watch the gameplay?

Comment

Working...
                          X