Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
    With any luck, its requirements should be the same as Max Payne 3, which I was able to run decently smooth on Medium.
    By the way, saw some sites starting to put up GTA V preorder for PC. Nothing's official yet, but we can look forward to something good
    I never tried Max Payne 3, but I think my PC can't handle that.. My dad has better PC than me so I'll probably play it on his computer..

Comment

• graphics look good, but youve never seen nothing if you havnt played battlefield 3, its graphics are fucking amazing

Comment

• Comment

• That shit is going to be crazy!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LaGorce View Post
          graphics look good, but youve never seen nothing if you havnt played battlefield 3, its graphics are fucking amazing
          the graphics of skyrim are awesome to!
          I like my blunt, Nutty Professor!

Comment

• I have a feeling it's going to play the same as GTAIV in terms of driving cars etc... I kinda want them to switch it up a bit in those areas.

Comment

• [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION]: you want midnight club la driving

Comment

• Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
                @Kuzz: you want midnight club la driving
                I never played it.

Comment

• [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION]: what do you want then???

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    I have a feeling it's going to play the same as GTAIV in terms of driving cars etc... I kinda want them to switch it up a bit in those areas.
                    They said they changed the driving etc.

Comment

• I'd laugh if it is a mix of IV and midnight club LA - true car physics.

Comment

• Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
                        @Kuzz: what do you want then???
                        Just want something different to how GTAIV felt or to me it's just gonna feel like an expansion to that just like Episodes from Liberty City.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
                        They said they changed the driving etc.
                        Oh good! Haven't really read up on it much, can't be bothered, plus be better when I get it without knowing loads and loads about it.

Comment

• Driving is always different in every major GTA game, III wasn't same as VC, SA wasn't same as VC. It was always slightly tweaked, VC wasn't major difference from III because it was supposed to be a EP to III but it turned into its own game. SA was different from both, like how IV was different from SA. V won't be the same as IV, guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                          X