• Yall see that illumnati eye at 0:30

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Yall see that illumnati eye at 0:30
      no

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        no
        yeah u did, accept it in your mind, get used to seeing all these symbols, they been putting subliminal messaging in media for the longest time, get more and more evident. But I know yall think this is the coolest thing ever and wont care, so have fun

Comment

People in popular/modern culture consider that symbol as "Illuminati" symbol.
          It is not!
          It's all-seeing eye of God. The symbol of God almightiness, to remind people that God is always watching.

But the dumb nation of 21st century people changed its meaning completely!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            People in popular/modern culture consider that symbol as "Illuminati" symbol.
            It is not!
            It's all-seeing eye of God. The symbol of God almightiness, to remind people that God is always watching.

But the dumb nation of 21st century people changed its meaning completely!
            Lol.... No, its not the all seeing eye of God. its the Eye of Lucifer, the eye of Horus.

Comment

Lol.... No, its not the all seeing eye of God. its the Eye of Lucifer, the eye of Horus.
              Wow. The Eye of Horus is the same as the Eye of Lucifer to you?
              Are you insane? Do you even know anything about Egyptian history?
              Eye of Horus represents good health and protection. And yes it is the beginning of the creation of Eye of Providence.
              ORIGINAL Eye of Providence is the symbol of Christian Trinity.

And I don't give a fuck what stupid people/conspiracy theorist have to say about it, they just found symbol scary enough to represent something it doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                People from the UK - which is the best website to pre-order this game on, so that it will be delivered on September 17th
                shopto like kuzz said, plus every game I have ordered from there has been delivered a day early then the official release date, so hopefully GTA v will be delivered on sept 16th too.

also Activision told them to stop delivering there games a day early so shopto stopped selling their games

Max and kc take your religous nonsense elsewhere
                Last edited by Mr. Postman; 08-15-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
                  shopto like kuzz said, plus every game I have ordered from there has been delivered a day early then the official release date, so hopefully GTA v will be delivered on sept 16th too.

also Activision told them to stop delivering there games a day early so shopto stopped selling their games
                  Lool i read about that their not selling the new COD! Im going to midnight released at my local Tesco, Cant wait for the game!

Comment

my screen was covered in some form of white gue

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
                      my screen was covered in some form of white gue
                      Oh shit u got me dyin'

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                        Wow. The Eye of Horus is the same as the Eye of Lucifer to you?
                        Are you insane? Do you even know anything about Egyptian history?
                        Eye of Horus represents good health and protection. And yes it is the beginning of the creation of Eye of Providence.
                        ORIGINAL Eye of Providence is the symbol of Christian Trinity.

And I don't give a fuck what stupid people/conspiracy theorist have to say about it, they just found symbol scary enough to represent something it doesn't.

Lol man have you been seriously misled my brother.

Common sense alone tells you man...

Would they put the "All seeing eye of God" telling people God is watching over you in a game such as GTA V?

Or would they put the eye of lucifer in a game such as GTA V?

Lol come on homie, neither rockstar nor GTA V is trying to get you closer to God

Comment

• It's made of pixels. Stop fucking arguing about an eye, which is made of pixels. It's a god damn video game.

In other news, i cannot fucking wait for this game!

Comment

Working...
                          X