Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
    I think someone made one last month, they imported GTA:SA into gta iv engine, but it was only for PC.

Edit:

Here it is..For anybody who would like to download GTA:SA on rage engine

GTA IV: San Andreas mod for Grand Theft Auto IV - Mod DB

I would like it on Xbox 360 so thats no good to me lol..

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

I think someone made one last month, they imported GTA:SA into gta iv engine, but it was only for PC.
      You mean, like a mod of SA using IV engine? Is that even possible?
      The more I look at this game, the more I'm convinced that it's gonna take a super computer to run it smoothly...
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
        You mean, like a mod of SA using IV engine? Is that even possible?
        The more I look at this game, the more I'm convinced that it's gonna take a super computer to run it smoothly...

yeah look at my edit, i posted a link. Its only available on PC though.

Comment

• Comment

• I wonder what dat Infernus look like...

Comment

• Games gonna be so dope!

Comment

• Great new screens.. Dirt bike racing looks amazing..Hope tennis is playable, It will be better then bowling lol (if not it would be a great feature to watch people playing tennis.

Already have plans for that tennis court, run up and steal one of the guys rackets, and beat the shit out of him with his own racket , Or, Get a sniper rifle, and try and shoot the tennis ball when its in the air. see their reacton lol, So many possibilities

Bit confused at the parachute picture and the jet picture released the other day, one was an old white guy, and this guy looks like young black guy, who is the main character? unless you see peds parachuting in the mountains? meaning the world is more alive then it has ever been, damn this is going to be amazing.
                Last edited by Mr. Postman; 08-22-2012, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Great new screens.. Dirt bike racing looks amazing..Hope tennis is playable, It will be better then bowling lol (if not it would be a great feature to watch people playing tennis.

Already have plans for that tennis court, run up and steal one of the guys rackets, and beat the shit out of him with his own racket , Or, Get a sniper rifle, and try and shoot the tennis ball when its in the air. see their reacton lol, So many possibilities

Bit confused at the parachute picture and the jet picture released the other day, one was an old white guy, and this guy looks like young black guy, who is the main character? unless you see peds parachuting in the mountains? meaning the world is more alive then it has ever been, damn this is going to be amazing.
                  That'd take some serious aiming skills. But I bet the peds would just run in terror like usual whenever they hear gunshot
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• my god the graphics are incredible

this may be the best gta yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                      my god the graphics are incredible

this may be the best gta yet
                      That's what we said about GTA IV as well... Rockstar just never disappoints
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Screenshots make a nigga wanna cry yo

Comment

• How good can the graphics possibly be? These consoles are so fucking old...

Comment

Working...
                          X