Tee's are �18
      Cap �14
      Poster �14

Rockstar Warehouse
      rip off

thats in english pounds too

cant you get any when you buy the game?

Comment

• I think the collectors edition has some kinda free things yeah. I preordered the special edition where I get the game, blueprint map poster and a few special abilities.

Edit:
        Collectors edition gets a cap.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/50061/announcing-the-grand-theft-auto-v-special-edition-and-collectors.html

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          prices?
          Perhaps go to their site and find out you lazy motherfucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            rip off

thats in english pounds too

cant you get any when you buy the game?
            there is collecters edition and special edition with extras like bags, blueprint map and other stuff cant remember exactly what comes with them

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
              there is collecters edition and special edition with extras like bags, blueprint map and other stuff cant remember exactly what comes with them
              no t-shirt?

Comment

• [We want to surprise people with very intense missions from the start. The pace of the game is much faster than any of its predecessors. From the beginning, we want to show off the new game mechanics while creating intense, action-packed gameplay, to capture the player's attention immediately.

Unlike previous GTA's where main characters such as CJ from San Andreas or Niko were newcomers to the city, Michael, Franklin, and Trevor are not.They already have contacts, they are integrated with the world and lead a busy life - these characteristics should give players a sense of immediate and total immersion. That said, all three main characters won't be playable from the start. We want to give the player the opportunity to get to know the three characters individually, and explore the world as each of them, and it would not have been possible if all three had been available from the start.

Comment

• GTAForums.com -> WE ARRIVE NEW DETAILS OF GRAND THEFT AUTO V
                  * The special abilities of each character can be activated with the R3 or L3

* Franklin starts at the bottom on the ladder of crime, restoring cars for Armenian 'crappy' named Simeon Yetaria.

* ATMs can be used to check the balance of the protagonists.

* You can pick up hitchhikers on the streets and then leave them in their ideal destination.

* Playing as Michael - The ATMs can be stolen with a minigame, if we want.

* Internet cafes have been removed. Now you can navigate (even in social networks from the game) and watch videos on the mobile phone of our character.

* You will be able to drill a gas tank, drive the car into a group of enemies, then run and catch the trail to blow the car into the air.

* Hundreds of accessories available to customize your pet.

* Your dog can die or lose. You can buy a new pet in a pet stores spread over Los Santos.

* You can hunt the animals and sell the meat obtained factories or farms. (which are bought by Burger Shot)

* You can leave your car parked on the street, but if you put the ticket, the crane can take him. But you can recover in the warehouse prior municipal payment if you want to lose after having invested your money in editing.

* There are underwater exploration missions. They are considered by Rockstar as a game "apart".
                  Fuck this, I don't want my boy Chop to die
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• This game is going to cause a lot of people to quit there lives for a couple weeks I swear lol.
                    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                      This game is going to cause a lot of people to quit there lives for a couple weeks I swear lol.
                      Weeks only? Lol...
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        Weeks only? Lol...
                        If I was 15 or 16 again it would be longer but you know how it goes.

Back then for me though it was Elder Scrolls Oblivion, man that game was so good.
                        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• of all the three characters Trevor looks the most interesting tbh

Comment

Working...
                          X