Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Yeah ain't spending �130, no way lol.
    I Will probably get the special edition, at about �60, too get exta guns, clothes, tattoos, stunt trials, and that cool map.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
      I Will probably get the special edition, at about �60, too get exta guns, clothes, tattoos, stunt trials, and that cool map.
      Yeah thats reasonable price. They gonna rake it in man!

Comment

• is the collectors edition 100 dollars? and special is 80?

Comment

• Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
          is the collectors edition 100 dollars? and special is 80?
          $150 and $80

Comment

• dnt think im a hardcore gamer cause i dnt need any of that shit tbh

Comment

• All that in-game exclusive will soon become available in DLC packs anyway... No need to buy the special editions, unless you're into that steelbook and map thing.
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• IF i CAN afford the 150 dollar CE I will get it for the goodies and if I can get it at all, hell I might go with 80 dollar SE because I ratherr get DLC early than wait, and plus it's just a extra 80 dollar

Comment

• I'll buy the normal game, then they will probably put the extras as a download like how COD did with Nuketown 2025 hopefully...
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Hopefully they'll give a season pass to buy all the DLCs with a discount...
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Anyone know where I can find the Special Edition for Pre-Order in UK? I can only see Collectors edition everywhere...?

Comment

Anyone know where I can find the Special Edition for Pre-Order in UK? I can only see Collectors edition everywhere...?
                        R.I.P DAD

Comment

Anyone know where I can find the Special Edition for Pre-Order in UK? I can only see Collectors edition everywhere...?
                          I tweeted rockstar and they replied it is only exclusive to game.

Buy Grand Theft Auto V GAME Exclusive Special Edition on PlayStation-3 | Free UK Delivery | GAME

I didn't see it on game yesterday before I tweeted them, must of only been put on there. Don't know if it will be on other shops as they said it was only exclusive to game.

Is game even any good these days? I haven't bought from them in over 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                          X