Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Not out of any greater good or some higher power shit like it's gonna ruin it, I just busy and ain't even really bothered about watching loads of clips. Plus it will still make it's impact a much better when I play it and it's all new.
    True.. I actually watched 1 hour long gameplay.. and I was not bored of just watching it.. I think my PC can actually handle it, cuz I saw some requirements (idk if it's official) and it should work..

Game looks EPIC!

Voices ingame >>

I really hope it works on my PC

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      True.. I actually watched 1 hour long gameplay.. and I was not bored of just watching it.. I think my PC can actually handle it, cuz I saw some requirements (idk if it's official) and it should work..

Game looks EPIC!

Voices ingame >>

I really hope it works on my PC
      Long as your PC ain't older than 3-5 years, I think you can handle this shit
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Not out of any greater good or some higher power shit like it's gonna ruin it, I just busy and ain't even really bothered about watching loads of clips. Plus it will still make it's impact a much better when I play it and it's all new.
        This is like a relgion to you aint it

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
          Long as your PC ain't older than 3-5 years, I think you can handle this shit
          I have two PCs.. I got one that's old (more than 5 years) but was very powerful when I bought it.. Even tho my graphic card burned out, I still play the newest games like NBA 2K13.. (I got weaker graphic card than I used to have)..
          But I have another PC that is maybe 4 years old.. with stronger graphic card and 4GB RAM.. I think it should work, I'd play even on lowest settings tbh..

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            Ya we be prayin to Michael every now and then
            Originally posted by dametri426
            nigga jay z lips are average size
            Originally posted by Waynasite
            Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              I have two PCs.. I got one that's old (more than 5 years) but was very powerful when I bought it.. Even tho my graphic card burned out, I still play the newest games like NBA 2K13.. (I got weaker graphic card than I used to have)..
              But I have another PC that is maybe 4 years old.. with stronger graphic card and 4GB RAM.. I think it should work, I'd play even on lowest settings tbh..
              Yeah you should do fine. Your hardware should be even better than the current gen, so no worries

On a side note though, y'all gon laugh your ass off when they introduce Chop
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                Yeah you should do fine. Your hardware should be even better than the current gen, so no worries

Ikr xD shit was funny af

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post

Ikr xD shit was funny af

Comment

• Comment

Come on man I thought you were dead.

Comment

Come on man I thought you were dead.
                      You the type of nigga that gets the new drake album goes into a dark room, lights a candle, gets real comfty, and then press play on track 1, everything gotta be perfect huh

Comment

You the type of nigga that gets the new drake album goes into a dark room, lights a candle, gets real comfty, and then press play on track 1, everything gotta be perfect huh
                        So what if he likes everything perfect tho?
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                          So what if he likes everything perfect tho?
                          look at your status and say it to yourself

Comment

Working...
                          X