Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    61% through now... Gotta nearly be over with story mode soon!
    Damn bruh! I'm only 20% through..

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      what would the other 30% be??
      Yeah I think it'll be complete between 70-80%... The rest will be side missions, secrets etc dunno if ill have time to do the 100% so will prob finally just have some fun after it's complete, use some
      cheats, fuck about!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
      Damn bruh! I'm only 20% through..
      Lol I ain't stopped playing it, took this whole week off really.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn GTA6 has gotta be multi characters and multi maps... Imagine San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City all in one. Switching between them, being able to catch flights to each one etc. Shit would be epic.

Comment

Yeah I think it'll be complete between 70-80%... The rest will be side missions, secrets etc dunno if ill have time to do the 100% so will prob finally just have some fun after it's complete, use some
        cheats, fuck about!

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I ain't stopped playing it, took this whole week off really.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn GTA6 has gotta be multi characters and multi maps... Imagine San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City all in one. Switching between them, being able to catch flights to each one etc. Shit would be epic.
        Game been out for less than a week and you're already thinking of the next GTA
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          Game been out for less than a week and you're already thinking of the next GTA

Cos I nearly completed it lool they can do some amazing things with GTAs plus next one be on PS4 so imagine the power n shit they got behind it.

Comment

Cos I nearly completed it lool they can do some amazing things with GTAs plus next one be on PS4 so imagine the power n shit they got behind it.
            Just another week and GTA online will be up.....that's like a toatlly different gameplay
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              Just another week and GTA online will be up.....that's like a toatlly different gameplay
              Oh I thought it was already up? I don't even attempt any online shit until I complete story, so looks like that will be perfect timing then, hoping I to get it complete today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                stop spoiling shit nigga
                i aint spoilin shit lil nigga, im playin it lik everybody else
                showin my progression so if u aint that far den thats yo fault

Comment

They haven't even got plans for next-gen GTA yet, so who knows...
                  But when GTA V hits PC, it'll show off next-gen capabilities for sure Imagine GTA Online with the addition of Liberty City and brand new locations and shit... It'll be fucking epic
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by CHiEF SOSA DE NiRO View Post
                    thinking about the same tbh.. and I always hated GTA wow
                    wow

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Clueless Gamer: Conan Reviews "Grand Theft Auto V" @ TeamCoco.com

Comment

• Im pissed i did my first Heist got it all done and it froze at the cutscene when i escaped the cops.
                        Ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                          i've only ran into one and i took that bitch and put it in my garage
                          thats exactly what i did

Comment

Working...
                          X