I think so..

Comment

• Originally posted by b_roll_ya View Post
      DUDE purpin hard as hell talkin bout he already beat it
      stop lying
      remember this aint 50 cent bulletproof video game
      its 3 characters u play
      lol
      Haha dude you are a fucking retard with the IQ of 10... I can tell by the way you fucking talk on here. Stop fronting on here as if you have a clue about anything in life. You look like that fucking fat ass dimitris brother, and equally as retarded. (However you spell his name)

Picture I took when I completed it.

Last edited by Kuzz; 09-21-2013, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Haha dude you are a fucking retard with the IQ of 10... I can tell by the way you fucking talk on here.

Less than a week, damn...

How many hours was the full gameplay? Can you remember how many missions you did?
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          Less than a week, damn...

How many hours was the full gameplay? Can you remember how many missions you did?
          Yeah boy 4 days... And one of those days (Friday) I was out most of the day and then went out that night, so didn't really play it that day. No idea how many missions man, loads, I finished it on about 72% but obviously that will change for various people depending on how many side missions and shit like that they have done along the way if any... I think I did it in about 25-30 hours but that did include some mucking around, like trying to steal a fighter jet from the army base for about an hour and failing terrible lol! I can check some stats for you tomorrow when I jump back on.

Comment

Yeah boy 4 days... And one of those days (Friday) I was out most of the day and then went out that night, so didn't really play it that day. No idea how many missions man, loads, I finished it on about 72% but obviously that will change for various people depending on how many side missions and shit like that they have done along the way if any... I think I did it in about 25-30 hours but that did include some mucking around, like trying to steal a fighter jet from the army base for about an hour and failing terrible lol! I can check some stats for you tomorrow when I jump back on.
            Cant wait to play tbh, that fighter jet shit sounds dope too

Comment

Haha dude you are a fucking retard with the IQ of 10... I can tell by the way you fucking talk on here. Stop fronting on here as if you have a clue about anything in life. You look like that fucking fat ass dimitris brother, and equally as retarded. (However you spell his name)

i can picture u sayin dat too wit that lil gay ass london accent, ol faggish talkin ol nigga
              no life havin ass finish a game in 2 days...
              u probably act jus lik dude son on that game too....
              be in yo room playing games online all day jackin off
              callin 1900 horny listenin to drake

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                Cant wait to play tbh, that fighter jet shit sounds dope too
                I still didn't get it everytime I got into the base, I got blown to shit by tanks or shot by the army... I tried every way as well, plane & parachute, plane and landing, driving in, shooting in, helicopter... And I still ain't flown that shit! Now I've beat it all my time will go into getting that fucking jet plane lol!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by b_roll_ya View Post
                i can picture u sayin dat too wit that lil gay ass london accent, ol faggish talkin ol nigga
                no life havin ass finish a game in 2 days...
                u probably act jus lik dude son on that game too....
                be in yo room playing games online all day jackin off
                callin 1900 horny listenin to drake
                I barely understood any of that because you're so fucking retarded. Go eat yo fat self another McDonalds bro and talk to me when you learn how to speak English.

Comment

shoutout if u are a boy or a girl
                  Male.

Comment

I still didn't get it everytime I got into the base, I got blown to shit by tanks or shot by the army... I tried every way as well, plane & parachute, plane and landing, driving in, shooting in, helicopter... And I still ain't flown that shit! Now I've beat it all my time will go into getting that fucking jet plane lol!

- - - Updated - - -

I barely understood any of that because you're so fucking retarded. Go eat yo fat self another McDonalds bro and talk to me when you learn how to speak English.

bitch u from london.... ya english is lik two gay people talkin

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      feMale.

nah just kidding lol...

Comment

bitch u from london.... ya english is lik two gay people talkin

You're just making yourself look even more of a moron. I feel for you. I'll end it here before you embarrass yourself even more, night man

Comment

You're just making yourself look even more of a moron. I feel for you. I'll end it here before you embarrass yourself even more, night man

"MORON"
                          u a straight lame and u gave me rep and put "moron" in the comments
                          smh
                          wouldn expect u to know our slang anyway since u all da way in london

Comment

Working...
                          X