X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The ILLUMINATI Thread

Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
    are secret societies real yes.
    is the world run by satanic societies no.
    is America designed to keep the rich rich and the poor poor yes.
    is Christianity bs forced upon people yes.

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
      most satanic theories are made up by people with power.

Comment

Originally posted by wfb804 View Post

if anyone ever has time to watch this its crazyyy
        i watched 15 minutes of it and realised it was bullshit.

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Comment

IamHipHop there is an illuminati but it's not on no satanic shit. It's facts.

Comment

this shit scary. we goin to hell lol get right with god

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
              thats true but some of it is satanic....well thats how it look. and they still bout them secrets!!

Comment

I disagree bro, the members of Skull & Bones perform satanic sex rituals and plenty of higher-ups in the US Government and elite globalists attend annual satanic rituals at Bohemian Grove.

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
                  I disagree bro, the members of Skull & Bones perform satanic sex rituals and plenty of higher-ups in the US Government and elite globalists attend annual satanic rituals at Bohemian Grove.
                  But that's not what they're suppose to represent or what they were suppose to originally stand for, am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
                    most satanic theories are made up by people with power.
                    Wtf are you talking about homie

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

But that's not what they're suppose to represent or what they were suppose to originally stand for, am I right?
                    Is the "They" you referring to, Illuminati? If so, Illuminati originally stood for empowerment and being the enlightened/knowledgable ones.
                    The Illuminati consists of a multitude of different secret societies, the general consensus as that they're just called Illuminati since that's what pop culture makes them out to be, but it's much more complicated than that. There are Freemasons, Skull & Bones, Bilderberg group, Bohemian Club, Rosicrucians, Ordo Templis Orientis, Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn, and many others. The majority of which are satanic, but is the illuminati as a whole satanic? It's debatable.
                    But the world is indeed ran by a few different satanic secret societies. I'm just referring to them as Illuminati because that's what pop culture refers to them as, and who most people know them as.

Comment

I believe in secret societies...but like ive said 100 times...They have ZERO to do with the music industry.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                        I believe in secret societies...but like ive said 100 times...They have ZERO to do with the music industry.
                        I never say they did I'm not one of them paranoid mothafuckas who says if there's ever a triangle in a video or something that rappers in the illuminati
                        BUT! Secret societies do have some sort of control over mainstream media that includes music videos, television, etc. but it's not like to get signed you have to sell your soul to the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                          assuming your Illuminati bullshit is true, what is our next course of action??

let's all meet up. stock up on as much weapons and ammo as you can. we attack the white house on Friday!

oh wait, you people are all talk and no action. If it were as big of a problem as you make it seem, you'd do something...
                          bumping this.
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X