I think i've hit my lowest point in life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i've hit my lowest point in life

life really sucks right now no idea wtf I'm doing or my place in this world lot of real bad shit has happened to me recently and i keep stacking constant L's i struggle to find any life force in the morning to get on with my day no idea where to turn i feel like i've hit rock bottom

The last 2 years of my life have been pure garbage and this year has started off in the worst way even though i was hopeful shit wouod be different this year

#FREEVELVET

be strong bruh
    you'll get through this low point
    you got someone to talk to??

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      be strong bruh
      you'll get through this low point
      you got someone to talk to??
      Only person that really understood me and helped me was my girl she left me though so i talk to my friends but its not the same

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Zimmie you are just depressed about your girl

Give it time you will get over her and find someone better

It happened to me

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Zimmie you are just depressed about your girl

Give it time you will get over her and find someone better

It happened to me
          i definitely am fam i put like 7 years into this shit bruh and she left me with no remorse im simping hard as fck

#FREEVELVET

Comment

you're young, dont trip over a girl friend. whats your address? i'm going to order you a hooker

Comment

Comment

zimmie bro, everything happens for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  you're young, dont trip over a girl friend. whats your address? i'm going to order you a hooker
                  Lmao thank you fam <3

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                  zimmie bro, everything happens for a reason
                  I agree man i just hope this bs leads somewhere

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    i definitely am fam i put like 7 years into this shit bruh and she left me with no remorse im simping hard as fck
                    Obviously she wasn't invested as much as you were man if she left with no issue. One door closes where another opens. Might take some searching dude. All i can tell you is stay healthy and keep hustling and start creating your own luck
                    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                      Obviously she wasn't invested as much as you were man if she left with no issue. One door closes where another opens. Might take some searching dude. All i can tell you is stay healthy and keep hustling and start creating your own luck
                      It's fcked up man how quickly people change kay: imma just keep doing what im doing and try get out of this mud the mental impact is what has me the most disoriented

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                        It's fcked up man how quickly people change kay: imma just keep doing what im doing and try get out of this mud the mental impact is what has me the most disoriented
                        Bruh I feel ya last couple of months im feelin like shit 24/7, deppressed af especially at night cant sleep at all.. I finish HS this year and have no idea what to do after and Im also in a complicated situation with a girl smh

Wishin you the best tho, this shit is just temporary it will get better

Comment

Working...
                        X