Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

You guys forget what those producers told us a month or so back, that Wayne was on some gangster beats nothing like IANAHB

Comment

Anyone saying lil wayne isn't wack go listen to I Hate Love. The fact that he even recorded something like at it was even considered to be on C4 is enough. C4 = IANAHB + Rebirth. Sorry.

Comment

Guys "I Hate Love" was recorded in 09...no need to worry well thats what ive been told lol
        How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
        Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
          Guys "I Hate Love" was recorded in 09...no need to worry well thats what ive been told lol
          by who?

Comment

Originally posted by aliya89 View Post
            by who?
            do you really think this song was just recorded?

if you do then...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

if you do then...
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

if you do then...
                Uh...yea that's what it says on the front page.

"Check out this brand new track from Lil Wayne called “I Hate Love“, which Detail produced! This is a leftover from Weezy‘s upcoming Tha Carter IV album, and you can stream/download it below"

He said he was re doing C4 when he got back from jail so....that what is pretty clearly implied.

Comment

It sounds like a Rebirth leftover. Wayne hasn't touched auto-tune as far as I know since Rebirth.

Comment

"Check out this brand new track from Lil Wayne called “I Hate Love“, which Detail produced! This is a leftover from Weezy‘s upcoming Tha Carter IV album, and you can stream/download it below"

He said he was re doing C4 when he got back from jail so....that what is pretty clearly implied.
                    Clearly it was scheduled to be dropped the date of his release from prison... SO unless he recorded this in the "Riker's Studio", it was clearly pre-jail. 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                      Was Fly In The First Song Released On CII?
                      Fireman was

@aliya that song was obviously recorded in 2009, it gives NO hint whatsoever what the album will be like.
                      Last edited by Tunechi Lionches; 02-25-2011, 10:57 PM.
                      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                      Guns and stretchers
                      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

ya which means he was saving it for tha carter 4

he recorded it during the "Rebirth Era"

but now that wayne is sober he listened to it and realized that it is utter shit and it cant be on tha carter 4

so he just released just for the fuck of it

his voice on that song sounds exactly like his voice on almost every rock track that he made for Rebirth.

Comment

At one point in time (2006-2009) Wayne was the best rapper period lyrically, production wise, flow, and last but not least for the quality & quantity of material he would release. Tha Carter 2 was when wayne first started to meet his potential, Dedication 2 & Drought 3 were his potential exploding proving his wordplay was unlike any other before or after him. Carter 3 was proof that he could make a classic hit album. Hell, I even loved Dedication 3 with its very clever lyrics & before auto tune was extremely over done. IMO the last good work Wayne put out was No Ceilings.

Around 2009, Waynes voice started getting very high pitched for no reason. Listen to most of his songs now compared with 2007 era. I think his voice is unbearable sometimes now. His flow is the same in every single song now, no switchin it up all the time like he used to. His lyrics are much less inspired and much more simple. It really seems as if he's not even trying anymore. Take a listen to Drought 3 then take a listen to Im Not A Human Being. Which one is better? Obviously Drought 3.

Also we have the problem that now EVERYTHING wayne puts out is delayed to all hell. A few years ago he still delayed the shit out of his stuff but not to this point. We're lucky when we get a release date and when we do it doesnt drop till at least 6 months later. Take for example the 6 foot 7 video. supposed to drop a couple weeks ago & its still not out. the song lost all buzz now, i would be suprised if its still even on the charts. shits old. And it wasn't even that good to put out as the first single for carter 4 in the first place. If YMCMB cant get their shit out on time they lose buzz.

Most things Wayne has put out since No Ceilings have been weak as hell. As much as it kills me to say this (bc i used to be one of the biggest Wayne stans): Wayne fell off a couple years ago and he'll never be on the level he was. I barely even listen to him anymore and if I do its old shit. Im not anticipating shit anymore. Carter 4 will sell 450k (if it ever comes out), it wont come close to a milli. If Carter 4 doesnt sell well or have any hits Wayne will disappear from mainstream media and won't come back.

Just speaking my mind

Comment

Working...
                          X