Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

Waynes lyrical ability has decreased from what it was on Carter1 and 2... just saying!

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
      Waynes lyrical ability has decreased from what it was on Carter1 and 2... just saying!
      Yeah, he's not what he used to be. Imo atm he's above average. Still, he's my favorite rapper and I'm definitely not gonna stop fucking with him ANY time soon.
      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
      Guns and stretchers
      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
        Yeah, he's not what he used to be. Imo atm he's above average. Still, he's my favorite rapper and I'm definitely not gonna stop fucking with him ANY time soon.
        Yeah he is still my Fav Too. I think he's not like anyone else and his voice is different then other rappers! I Think his Swag incredible , and I believe you don't have to be the most lyrical to be the best Rapper!

Comment

• Re: Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

"I hate wayne, hes trash, 50 cent is better than him, Id rather suck lil B's dick than listen to Wayne............but I like to post on a lil wayne forum. My life doesnt make any sense."

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

You are the one deciding if lil wayne is good or weak??
            C4 is gonna be dope and all the verses leakin lately proof it

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

So many dumb fucks on here. Shit

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                it hasnt decreased, he changed it up on purpose

its all been for the money

and wayne was smart for choosing the mainstream route, he became very very successful

now i/we can only hope that he'll deliver some raw rap on C4

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                  "I hate wayne, hes trash, 50 cent is better than him, Id rather suck lil B's dick than listen to Wayne............but I like to post on a lil wayne forum. My life doesnt make any sense."
                  lmfao.

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  So many dumb fucks on here. Shit
                  so true.

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                  This is what I have been saying. I get flamed when I say it lol. I seriously only listen to Hustle Hard, Money In My Pocket, and then all old Wayne.... If I'm listening to him. Even before he went to jail he started getting weak as fuck.

Says the dude who listen's to Lil B.

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
                  his fanbase is so widely spread apart.... if you took a survey of fans, casual fans, etc etc. i think we'd see c1/c2 as the top. c3 would come in third, and i'm sure some ppl in the world like ianahb and rebirth better than the carters. the reach is so large and includes rap/r&b/rock, and he has to know this, and thats the reason he keeps doing things others hate/not feel, cuz others are waiting for it, or want more of it. and i think thats partially his curse and his greatness, he'll be ridiculed for doing it by the ones that dont like it, but he'll be respected by the ones that do like a particular style.

Theres no way i like his rebirth/ianahb/c3 stuff better than c2/c1... but i'm not gonna hold it against him either. to remain as wildly popular as he was and remains currently, he has to do that.

To me, he's one of few, if not the only artist who can extend himself to such widespread genres/sounds, and still be successful. pretty damn successful.

just my thoughts on it, please dont attack me. this is my opinion.

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                  Agree with this too, x100000000000000000000000000000. That was one of the few songs in awhile where he actually had and stuck to a topic LOL.
                  and Lil B stays on topic right? your such a hypocritical fool sometimes..smh.

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
                  this is the second time I've seen you post that picture and no one laughed.

#FAIL
                  [/COLOR]
                  rofl.

Comment

Listen To Fly in, Fly Out and Carter II.........Wayne was the best rapper alive at that time.....he still my favorite but man if he could just listen to this shit so he can get inspired......he needs to get beats like that shit for Carter IV......
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      Listen To Fly in, Fly Out and Carter II.........Wayne was the best rapper alive at that time.....he still my favorite but man if he could just listen to this shit so he can get inspired......he needs to get beats like that shit for Carter IV......
                      He needs fucking Scott Storch on C4 with some 'You Ain't Know' type beats.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                        This...

Comment

Was Fly In The First Song Released On CII?

Comment

Working...
                          X